Chapter 4: Walk This Way

A/N im updating earlier bc i really like this story and i really want to get to the fight scenes, smut, learning about wings, etc. and also my friend told me that it would be a bit weird if i did smut scenes for gabe and sam since sam's like 14 and gabe is 18 so i said, ok then i'll just do handjobs and blowjobs and shit, but what do you think? comment please. ok on with the story! A/N

Gabe opened the door to his house with a flourish. Sam looked around the large mansion with a look of awe on his face. Gabe was smirking at his expression; the Novaks had all this money from Lucifer's chain of successful Ruby Tuesdays', but if they wanted to, they could just create money out of thin air. But, once again, because of appearances, they couldn't do that very often.

"So you're the boy," sneered a voice.

Sam's head jerked towards the source of the noise which belonged to a smirking blonde-headed, blue-eyed man with a tan colored shirt, a dark brown open button-up over it, and a pair of jeans.

"Sam, this is my charming brother, Lucifer. Lucifer, this is Sam," introduced Gabriel.

Lucifer held out his hand and Sam shook it, "Nice to meet you, Sam. Are you screwing my little brother?"

Sam flushed a deep red and Gabe started punching Lucifer and jumped on his shoulders while screaming "Screw you, dickbag!" You know, just a regular encounter with siblings. Only children reading this, ask anyone with siblings, thought Gabe looking towards the camera like we're in the Office.

Gabe jumped off Luci's back, grabbed Sam by the hand, and dragged him upstairs to his room while Lucifer screamed "Use protection!"

Gabe flipped him the bird before heading out of sight and slammed the door to his bedroom shut while Sam sat down on his bed smiling softly.

Gabriel sighed, "Sorry 'bout that, Samshine."

Sam just grinned bigger and said, "Don't worry, I've got an older brother and an older cousin who's like a sister to me. Trust me, I know the feeling."

Gabriel plopped down next to him on the bed and lay down, gesturing for Sam to join him. Sam did and for a few seconds, they just stared into each other's eyes, Gabriel's golden ones into Sam's, which were hazel, not blue or green since they were indoors until Gabe broke the silence.

"So, I told you all about my family and my life on the way here, so tell me all about yours."

Sam sighed and said, "Well, my mom died when I was a baby, so my dad raised me and my older brother. We're constantly on the road, so I never stay in one place long enough to make many friends. I'm going to stay here longer than usual, like 6 or 7 months because my dad got a 'job' in Windom, Minnesota. But I know the truth: he's just visiting his secret son Adam, but I don't have the heart to tell Dean; he idolizes the man."

Gabe put a reassuring hand on Sam's shoulder. Not one of pity, but one of support. "Well," he said, "you got me now."

Sam just looked at him in awe; no one except for maybe Dean has ever said something like that to him before. Gabriel's face fell; he thought that maybe he said something wrong.

"Sam, Sam, you good? Was it something I sa-"

Gabriel was cut off by the press of hungry lips against his own and hands buried deep in his hair. He responded eagerly kissing back and putting his hands on Sam's neck. For a while, maybe 5, 10 minutes but felt like an hour, Sam reached down Gabe's back and started massaging his shoulder blades with his fingers.

"Uh oh, Sam, I wouldn't do that if I were you-." But Gabriel was too late; Sam's massaging led to Gabriel's wings to spring out and rip his shirt, especially when they were kissing so passionately.