Chapter 14: Bring 'Em Back Alive

A/N I LIVEEEEEEEEEEE! that's right im back, i will never abandon this story, just a lot of shit has been going on in my life and i could barely find the motivation or time to write, but i just went on a writing spree while listening to Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down on a loop, so enjoy the shit i write, thank you A/N

-~-

Hell, 40 years after the Rescue

Dean nearly died laughing at Alistair's joke about torturing a blind man. 40 years ago, he would have thrown up, but that was then, this is now. It's a brand-new world, and he adapted, he had to. After 30 years of endless torture beyond your wildest dreams, wouldn't you.

"'Sup, guys?"

"Will! How you've been?" said Dean turning around.

Will Keystone, a bit of a legend in Hell. He currently held the record for longest resistance to torture. He had only just gotten off the Rack 30 years ago. He and Dean had become good friends.

"Eh, you know how it is," he shrugged, "gotta meet Lucifer's quota." That's another thing about Will; his body completely rejected becoming a demon, but he had the right qualities, so he tagged along on crossroad deals to learn the trade until they learned how to corrupt his soul enough to make him a demon. Dean, on the other hand, was training to be a torture and muscle demon. No one really knew the real reason behind why he was going on deals without being a fully-fledged demon, but the order came from the big man himself, and nobody questioned Lucifer.

Things also seems to speed up downstairs, more excitement, more demons scurrying around quickly. Whispers of Apocalypses and gaining power over Earth led by Lucifer were heard. 

"Hey, Dean, I gotta drop off a report at Ruby's office, you coming with?" called Will.

"Yeah, whatever, I gotta drop by Cell Block D anyways, and that's on the way-- see ya, Alistair," said Dean dropping the rest of his sandwich on the floor for the maids to pick it up. They were demons serving punishments, and people's souls that were less deserving of corporeal punishment, like extremely bad high school bullies that overdosed on crack.

Alistair nodded his head and chucked softly when Dean kicked Chad Daniels' shins, causing him to whimper.

Dean and Will were strolling through the corridor and chatting when a loud BOOM! shook the walls and ground, causing dust to cascade everywhere. For a second there was silence, no screams, no laughter, no rattling of chains, or chatter.

Suddenly, three brilliant, blinding lights came crashing towards the demons-in-training. So bright that it felt as if -- no, it was burning their eyes out of their skulls. As if the conscience they'd lost had returned to them, a voice in their searing brains screamed CLOSE YOUR EYES! And then suddenly, darkness.

-~-

6 Hours Before

"So, here's the plan," said Cas in a huddle around the makeshift war table in his room in the Novak mansion. He was flanked by Michael, Gabriel, Balthazar, and Anna; Sam was standing off to the side because the mission could only be carried out by angels. Balthazar and Anna were wary of Michael; after all, he did cast them out and now he was claiming to want to help them? It was too good to be true.

"Balthazar and Anna will come with me to get Dean and Michael and Gabriel will get Will. Take out as many guards as you possibly can, and be advised: Lucifer is still in Hell, and the boys will be more...different than when we last saw them."

Balthazar and Anna shivered at the mention of their older brother's name. They were heartbroken when they realized that the angle that saved their lives and took them in betrayed them. That was probably they were helping out because one thing angels love more than ass-kissing is revenge.