Chapter 10: Highway to Hell

A/N alright, the 5 people who read this, this chapter is the rising action to the climax, so here we go, please comment, it gives my life meaning A/N

January 14, 1998, Sioux Falls High, 14 hours and 19 minutes Before the Birth of Sam Winchester's Son

Sam slammed his locker shut. He wasn't going to lie; he was scared. Scared of everything, really: where his father went after he stormed out, his baby who was going to be born tomorrow according to a note left by Ruby on his nightstand, what would happen to him. His mind wandered to last night.

*Zippie-do It's Flashback Time-a-ru*

2:54 AM- January 14, Sam's Bedroom

Sam curled his arms closer to his boyfriend's sleeping body next to him. They did this sometimes; Gabe would sneak out of his house, fly to Sam's bedroom and they would cuddle, talk, whisper sweet nothings to each other, and of course since they were horny teenagers, get fucked. That night, though was a cuddle night with Sam whispering reassurances to Gabriel that he was worth it. They both suffered from differing bouts of depression, Gabe's being the worst. It was like they were perfectly made for each other, both of them pulling each other out of the darkness.

Sam twitched, hearing a shuffling noise in the dark. He opened a bleary eye to investigate but woke up immediately at the sight of a large, body-shaped shadow skulking around his room.

Sam woke up immediately, pulling his gun from under his pillow, but it was too late; the figure have disappeared with a melodious cackle.

"What is it, Samshine?" asked Gabriel half-asleep, "Had a wet dream about yours truly?"

"Someone was in the room," said Sam breathlessly. That got Gabe up, but reluctantly and skeptically.

"Are you sure that it wasn't just a dream, my beautiful, wonderful, geeky Moose who woke me up at," checks alarm clock, "2:55 A.M.?"

But Sam wasn't deterred; he knew someone had been there. He turned on his bedside lamp and that's when he noticed the the folded piece of paper taped to the metal thingy you use to turn it on.

"Gabe," he said pointing to it. Gabe reached over Sam's body to grab it, unfolded it, and held it out for both of them to read:

Dearest Sammy,

I'll give one guess who it is. If you can't, well, it's your baby mama. That was really rude by the way, kicking me out of your bed, and not even bothering to pay child support; that's just sad. Anywho, just letting you know that around this time tomorrow, you're going to be a dad! Not that you'll have any say or part in your son's life, but I think that little piece of info will torture you, and trust me, I know torture. I guess you're wondering how he can be born so soon, but it involves an aging spell. Speaking of aging spells, when baby Winchester is born in Hell and turns 6 months old, he can get an aging spell so basically, you missed his whole life and he can help Hell destroy Heaven, rule the universe, blah, blah, blah. So, enjoy the rest of your day thinking about what will happen to your poor wittle baby because trust me, I ain't mother of the year. 

With Lots of Love,

Ruby ;)

*We back, fam*

Sam butted his head against his locker door; it was lunchtime but he could not bring himself to care about food or the one period where he could hide away with Gabe. All he could think about was his son, what he would look like, what would become of him. He realized that he couldn't bear being at school any longer, it was pointless when all he could think of was his child. He hastily scrawled a note for Gabe that he shoved through the locker vents and headed to parking lot.