Chapter 6: Cum on Feel the Noize

A/N doing a time skip so that their relationships seem more natural and some smut ;) dont worry i'll say when A/N

*Time Skip- 3 months later- First Day of Winter Break*

Gabe's head lay on Sam's shoulder watching Austin Powers: Goldmember on Gabe's king-sized bed with his soft wings wrapped around the two of them as a blanket. This was their way to relax when they just get back from a hunt; after the revelation that angels were real, the Novaks taught everything they knew to the Winchesters and the Singers, and apparently Charlie, too. That included weaponry, fighting skills, etc. until they were basically angels, minus the wings and grace. While Sam and Gabe were never seen without the other, going on dates and calling each other on the phone in the middle of the night, Cas and Dean rarely spoke to each other. Whenever they spoke, it was strictly business and they were both busy with school, hunting, Dean's football practices where he was beginning to become the star player, his newfound popularity and his...girlfriend, Lisa Braeden.

How Cas hated Lisa, with her perfect hair, perfect looks, and that she was nice and sweet. But she took Dean from him and he didn't really blame her, but these past 3 months caused the little angel to fall in love with Dean, and deep in love. So hard in love that he felt butterflies in his stomach whenever he laid eyes on him, and  it felt like a knife slicing his heart in two whenever he saw Dean with his arm around Lisa's shoulders, or kissing her, or holding her hand. How he wished Dean was his, as he said, the cake amongst all the pies. Sometimes his pain would become real when he would cut, never too deep, slits in his wrists. He couldn't help it, it had been a coping mechanism ever since he fell from Heaven. So he did it. 

Gabriel sighed as he snuggled closer into Sam's strong arms. He knew something was up with his little brother, but he didn't know how to fix it. Well, that was a lie; he knew exactly what would fix it but that was trouble with a capital D and he wasn't going to get involved in that love triangle, no way. So laughed along with Sam at Mini Me and tried to wish all his problems away.

Didn't take.

*SMUT WARNING- ALL WHO ARE INNOCENT AND/OR LESBIAN, ACE, ARO AND OTHER TURN BACK NOW UNTIL I TELL YOU WHEN*

Sam could tell that his angel was feeling down so he had his ways of cheering him up. Sam put his hand under Gabe's chin and tilted it towards his lips and gave him a soft, but passionate kiss. Gabriel eagerly responded kissing him back. Sam then bit on Gabe's lower lip asking for entrance which he granted. Sam explored every nook and cranny of Gabriel's mouth, their tongues twisting together in a dance only they knew.

Sam's hands traveled to Gabe's ass and squeezed letting out a soft moan from Gabe's mouth. Gabriel then instinctively straddled Sam's hips and rolled his hips into his finding that Sam was just as hard as he was and letting moans out of both of their mouths.

"Are-are you sure that you want to do this, Sam?" asked Gabe, "I don't want to force you into anyth-" Sam turned them around so that he was on top of Gabe, making all ten of his limbs go askew. 

"Just shut up and take your clothes off."

"OK."

Sam and Gabe managed to take off all their clothes off except their boxers in a matter of seconds. Sure, they had done a couple of handjobs here and there, a blowjob if they were lucky, but never something as big as this.

Sam looked down hungrily at Gabe's body and started making a hickie on Gabriel's collarbone, his chest, his nipple, making Gabriel gasp and moan louder with each new spot. He licked a stripe down his soft abs and started mouthing at Gabriel's clothed cock which had started to make a wet spot on his white briefs.