Chapter 7: All Nightmare Long

A/N as i've said a billion times, im so so SO sorry about the late update so i'll try to make this chapter as long as possible enjoy luvs

 A/N 

TRIGGER WARNING- GORY FIGHT SCENE AND MINOR/MAJOR CHARACTER(S) DEATH(ES) DEPENDS ON HOW YOU SEE IT 

-~-

One Week Later- The Day Before Christmas Eve- 1994

Dean held Cas' hand in the driver's seat while they drove to Bobby and Ellen's house which had basically had become their base of operations for all things monster, magical, demonic, and angelic. Bobby had caught a case of an apparent nest of vamps and wolves. It was rare, but it wasn't unheard of; sometimes the freaks would band together to take down a cluster of Hunters somewhere, like here in Sioux Falls. The thing was that that sort of thing didn't really go unnoticed, especially from right underneath Bobby's nose. It was as if someone had just...snapped their fingers and they appeared overnight. So, they were on their way to get a game plan.

Dean sang loudly along to "Let Me Put My Loving On You" by AC/DC while Cas shot subtle glances of fondness at him. He made sure to make them quick because the world wasn't really...supportive of them in 1994 and it was a small town; he wasn't really in the mood to be harassed every time he walked out the door. And he most definitely couldn't have that for his beloved Dean.

Dean. That boy. He set butterflies flapping around wildly in the Angel's heart whenever he laid eyes on him. The way he would smile, laugh, sing off-key to rock songs, kiss him, hug him, have sex with. Castiel has lived for hundreds of thousands of years, but the most beautiful and greatest thing he had ever experienced was Dean's gorgeousness.

"What are you staring at, Angel?" asked Dean, breaking Cas out of his reverie.

"You," answered Cas, which made Dean blush, "and your shitty song choices."

"Hey!" yelled Dean indignantly, "I'll have you know that 25 years from now, this music will still be the greatest thing since grenade launchers."

Cas rolled his eyes, "Whatever," he replied.

"OK, nerd, what music do you like?"

"First off, the term is 'geek' and I don't know, Elvis I guess."

"Elvis?" scoffed Dean but then after some thought about making his boyfriend happy, shrugged and said, 

"I can dig Elvis." 

-~-

Dean and Cas pulled up to the Singer house just as Jo, Charlie, Sam, and Gabe arrived as well in Charlie's red 1985 Jeep Wrangler. Dean got out of Baby, and went around the her to open the door for Cas and held out his hand for him to take. Cas blushed and graciously accepted Dean's hand.

"HAHAHAHAHA, OH GABRIELLLLLL, TIME TO PAY UP," screeched Charlie in glee.

"No, nonononono, oh fuck you Charls," replied Gabriel while pushing a 20 into Charlie's chest.

"What's going on?" asked Cas warily.

"Oh, Charlie and Gabe had a $20 bet bout you two getting together," said Jo amused, "Gabriel said that Dean would have graduated because he didn't have the balls to, and Charlie said that 'your love and cuteness would overcome Dean's puny ballsack,'" answered Jo, barely holding back a laugh.