The Legend Of Bonnie (Between Chapters)

1K FREAKING READS I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW LITERALLY BOUNCING ^,^ THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU HAVE ME SQUEALING!!! AS A TREAT/I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO CELEBRATE, HERE IS A SMALL CHAPTER THINGY THAT KINDA DOESN'T FIT IN ANYWHERE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^,^ ALSO, LYRA IS NOT A MAIN CHARACTER OR GOING TO REAPPEAR IN THE STORY, BUT SHE REPRESENTS ALL THE FANS FROM ACROSS THE WORLD.

All around the country, the latest Yogscast Hannah video was being retweeted from fans, all with emotionally tear stained faces.The amount of people crying could have filled a handful of oceans, had the majority of the tears not been wisely caught by absorbing tissues. It was then that Lyra clicked on the fresh video. She was not prepared for the feels that would follow.

Glowing letters lit up the screen. They organised themselves into a short but emotional sentence, wiping the smile instantly from Lyra's otherwise gleaming face.

'RIP Bonnie~ 2011-2014'

The scene changed to a series of pictures of the beloved collie. First, a sweet picture of her when she first joined the Yogscast, paw held high in the air with a sign draped around her neck, reading; 'Official Yogdog!' and a paw print at the bottom. Her eyes glowed with happiness in every photo. The second was of her hanging out the back of Lewis' silver motor, paws just over the window and ears flapping behind her. That had been the day they had gone to film the don't starve challenge. Lyra was beginning to tear up as the photos moved along. Over the top of the images, the audio had been taken from various Yogscast member's videos.

After the range of quotes had been played to accompany the videos, Lewis and Simon could be heard paying tributes and talking of her quality traits. Each member spoke a soft quote along with their selfie with Bonnie, and a sad violin could be heard playing in the background, accompanying the mood. The last few pictures were selfies of Hannah, Bonnie and Sky. The two were playing happily outside the offices, and Hannah was either leant against the wall or standing with them. Her teary goodbye could be heard above the music, which had been lowered for the emotion to be truly conveyed.

'Bon, you were my absolute best friend. I never knew that I would say such a thing about a dog, but you were not just a dog. Not to me. You had more compassion and love in your little body than anything I have ever and will ever meet. Truly, one in a million. Thank you sweetheart, you've finally found your wings!' The tears, although could not be physically seen, were evident through Hannah's voice, and the recording was cut just before she burst into an emotional wave of despair. At this point, Lyra's mind was overcome with grief. The video ended on a picture of Bonnie, head held high and stood on the desk at the Insomnia event from last June- with the captoin; 'Forever our Yogdog'

Lyra couldn't hold it back any longer. She let out all the tears her eyes were trying so desperatley to hold back, and almost immediatley her desk was dripping. She sniffed as she raised her head, and stumbled to her bedside. Picking up the picture she had taken last June at Insomnia, she traced Bonnie's outline with her finger. The picture showed Lyra standing gleefully next to the dog, with Hannah the other side. Grabbing a piece of paper, Lyra wrote in black marker pen and bold letters;

'Gone But Never Forgotten' She proceeded to pin the paper to the board above her bed, before also pinning the picture of Bonnie and her. Lastly, Lyra pinned the pawprint inked paper that the Yogdog had signed, and let yet another stray tear roll down her cheek. This was the finaly straw, and Lyra slammed her door shut, closing her laptop and throwing her bed covers over her head to cry and mourn alone.

This action was repeated for million all over the world. Some planted a special orchid in her memory, while others simply said a quiet prayer for the collie before heading to sleep. The owners dogs that had seen her over their owners shoulders understood from their master's and mistress' reactions what had become of the dog, and so late into the night, all let out a long mournful howl, sending shudders across the nation.

Hearing a range of howls, Sky looked up from his unrestful sleep. He listened intently to the range of dogs, and the same story could be heard from all. Each one mournful and despairing, Sky let out a reply. Although only a few could hear it, it lifted his own spirits.

Although his Bonnie was gone, she would never be forgotten- not ever. He would do his best to ensure so. This was the reason he had been left behind when she had maken her trip up to heaven. To ensure her spirit could remain a part of this world too. With a newfound lease on life- Sky yawned and closed his eyes- for once his dreams not plauged with depression, but instead with hope and light.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for 2 A/N on one chapter, but I'd like to take a moment to give a special moment of reflection to a wonderful girl.

Today, it has been exactly one year since Lacey Jamieson passed away, and she truly didn't deserve to. She was an inspiration with her horses, and one of the nicest human beings out there. She had a posotive look on everything in life, and always made the best of a bad situtation.

RIP Lacey, you were truly an inspirtation.