Chapter 22

Jasper's whole body was wiggling with joy as he and his father played rough and tumble outside. This was Jasper's favourite place to be. Outside in the fresh air, snow crisp uder his paws and the cold bringing a whole fresh look on life. Although he hadn't known his birth mother, the pup had automatically felt at home as soon as the blonde woman had held him in her arms. Living with the blonde woman and dark haired man wasn't so bad. He had come to know them as, 'Hannah' and 'Lewis'. They were the best humands Jasper could think of, cloesly followed by the one named, 'Kim'. She always would bend down to stroke the fluff on his perky little head whenever he walked past, and would always be up to play. 

Now though, while all these happy thoughts lay themselves gently over Jasper's mind, Sky was beginning to launch a pounce. His powerful husky back legs which were draped in a layer of grey and white extra thick fur launched him high into the air behind the puppy and with the height Sky gained an advantage. Soon his whole body was airbourne above his son, and his muscles flexed midair. Landing right in the younger dog's face- a devilish look glistening from his eyes. The older dog grinned as he swiped the paws away playfully from the yougner dog causing him to crash to the floor with a gentle thud. Of course, this didn't injure Jasper at all. If anything, it made the pup glow with confidence. A grin slid upon his face and soon all four still growing paws were in the air and heading straight for Sky. Both dogs laughed as he collided with the tall husky and attempted nibbling on his ear while draped over his neck. Sky took a few steps forwards to assure that Jasper was balanced before quickening to a trot. By the time he had completed one lap of the garden with his wriggling scarf both Jasper and Sky were panting and laughing. Lowering his head, the young dog leapt off and looked expectantly up at the muscular older dog. Wagging his tail and with a cocked head, Jasper pawed at his father's foot,

"Can we go upstairs and visit the cats??" He questioned. Sky nodded giving his approval and the two headed inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vixie had taken up reference in Hatfilm's room permenantly now. She had a small cushioned bed on the shelf below the window, which next to it had a perfectly fluffy pillow that she and Lyndon alternated between. Right now, she was alone. Recently as the weeks had drawn on and she had become more and more heavily pregnant Vixie had been forced to take it easier and lessen up on the moving about and free running. She missed the outdoors and longed to run free once more, however knowing that the three little bundles of joy were soon to erupt from her oversized stomach compensated, and she soon found herself wondering about names. There were simply so many to choose from! 

The thought was soon evaporated as a seperate little bundle of joy burst through the door, nearly knocking about 4 items down in the process. 

"Jasp!" Vixie laughed as the huskollie (the breed name Lyndon had invented) quickly corrected himself and sat facing the window.

"Hey Vixie!" His long pink tounge drooped out of his small jaws and his tail wagged furiously. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm feeling positivley marvelous thank you young one!" Vixie beamed down at the excited puppy. "What brings you here today?"

"I just wanted to come and see you!" Jasper's eyes glowed with honesty and love, and it was in that moment that Vixie knew she was going to absolutley adore being a mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky held back as Jasper tore up the stairs to find Vixie. He beamed watching th epup run, reminding him of how she used to run. Bonnie. His Bonnie. It had been so long, and Sky's heart still yearned for her return. He craved to hear that it had all been a dream, but there was no doubting it, she was gone. Jasper was his only lef tpiece of Bonnie. He reminded Sky of her so much. Be it thourgh the way he runs or the the tone of his voice, Jasper was truly Bonnie's son.

A happy sadness washed over Sky as he watched his son talk to Vixie, who was due anyday now. On the surface, Sky was happy that Jasper had found a mother figure. Yet somwhere deep on the inside, he burned up with the jealously and envy that it wasn't Bonnie that Jasper was talking to. He had nothing against Vixie or Lyndon, simply against the gods that refused Bonnie a few extra years of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyndon and Vixie were up late into the night speaking of all different names they could think of. There were a few memorable ones, but all in all the names they were coming up with were pretty lack luster. If only they had someone to help come up with names!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HALP PLEASE KITTEN NAMES MY GOSH

But yeah sorry it's been so long...

I kinda fractured my pelvis and things...

But here you go! ^.^ 

Remember, Vote and Comment!

Support = New Chapters! :)

~Becca