1.) * Run Along *

(Ellis's Picture)

"I hate you, Raleigh!" I shouted, walking into the pack house. "I hate ya, more!" She yelled. I walked into the kitchen, putting my bookbag in a chair. "You'd do that?!" I yelled, raiding the fridge. "What?! All I did was tell your crush that you wanna mate!" She said, I smiled.

"I did want to...but you shouldn't have told him!" I growled. Her face saddens. As Omega, I could may any wolf in my pack feel guilty, sad, angry, embarrassed, or humiliated. Also, if I was feeling sad, anyone in my pack that was close, felt it too. "Its okay, Raleigh... I love you" I hugged her.

She softened, pulling away. "I gotta do some work..." She walked away, and ran up the stairs. I turned back to the opened fridge. I took out some ice cream, which was vanilla. Taking the ice cream and getting a spoon, I grabbed my bag by its strap. Walking to the stairs, I notice that Raleigh and I are the first home.

I shrugged, and jog upstairs. Raleigh's room is right next to mine. I can hear her music, as I walk past. Our pack house is gigantic... We are one of the biggest packs in Arizona. I open my bedroom door, and plop down on my bed.

I kicked off my high boots, as I cuddled my pillow. I closed my eyes, and laid there. I curled into a small ball, and went to sleep.

"Why Are You Going To Sleep?" My wolf asked, Treasure.

"I'm tired..." I said, getting comfy.

"No...Let's Go For A Run...!" Treasure pleaded with me.

"Ok..." Runs were very relaxing, it put me at ease...

I sat up, and went to put my boots back on. I walked out of my room, and knocked on Raleigh's door. "Raleigh!" I open her door to find her spawrled on her floor. She was listening to her music. I walked up to her, and she saw. "Huh?" She plucked the her pink earphones from her ears.

"I'm going for a run, coming?" I asked, her face lit up. "Yeah, my wolf, Wisdom, and I were talking about that!" She tied her boot's shoelaces. "C'mon" We walk outside the pack house. No one's home yet, still. We start walking towards the woods. We walked, then we started jogging. I set my clothes on a tree stump.

After we were jogging, we started running. As we were sprinting, we changed forms. I felt the mussy and wet leaves on the ground floor. I was fully changed. My fur was a snow white, with my black muzzle. My paws were a dark shade of gray. I was a rare type of wolf, called a White Snow hybrid.

I looked over at Raleigh. Her fur was a light brown and her muzzle was black. My wolf was the same size as Raleigh's. She began to jog across the green clearing, as I trotted behind. I fell to my back, and rubbed my wolf in the taller grass. Raleigh seemed to take a liking to the green grass as well.

Her muzzle inhaled the short yellow blooms that sat in the clearing. I rolled over, and sniffed the crisped air. It felt so good... A few minutes had passed, and I decided to play along with Raleigh. Her snout was placed in the grass, sniffing at it. I jogged over to her, and nugded her leg.

Alarmed, she pointed her snout into the air. She turned to see the playfulness in my eyes. Her pounced on my back, as I fell down. We play wrestled, and tugged at each other's legs. Wolves have different types of meanings when it comes to playing...

She nugded me, and I rolled around. She joined me, and I felt like time was passing by.

We stopped, when we heard growling. We staggered to our, seeing our Alpha's son, who I hate and his Beta. Quinn had brown fur and his beta, Brock, had black fur. Raleigh stepped behind me, while Quinn and Brock snarled at us. Then, he mind linked me.

"Stop fooling around, its dinner time..." He growled, as Brock and Quinn started to walk toward the pack house. Obeying, Raleigh and I walked back to where we left our clothes.

I went behind a tall maple tree, and transformed into a naked Ellis. Putting my clothes on, I find Raleigh waiting for me. "Let's go.." I tell her, as we both run back to the house. We always play in thus clearing...

When we make it to the house, I see that everyone is home.

Raleigh and I walked inside, inhaling roast beef and warm cornbread. I see our Alphas looking worried. "What's up, Alpha Miller" I say, as he approaches us. "Where have you two been?!" Alpha Miller's wife asked. I shook my head, "We were at the clearing" Raleigh spoke up.

"Oh, I thought you guys were doing something bad!" Alpha Kathy said. "Nothing to worry about, Alphas" I tell them, giving my happy feeling to them. They smiled, "Alright, let's go eat" Alpha Miller said. All 46 wolves packed into a large dining room. Voices blasted through the dining area.

Everyone was served roast beef and cornbread...

After dinner, everyone went to their rooms. I walked into my room, and laid back on my bed. Wanting to just curl into a ball and fall asleep, I stripped off my clothes. I laid in my underwear and bra.

Feeling the cool air, I fell asleep...

-----------------------------------

Chapter One!

I really like this chapter! Its the first one...

-PandaDeluxxe. XoXo.