20.) * I Dare You *

{Alpha Quinn's POV.}

    I couldn't take it anymore. My wolf couldn't do this anymore. My parents weren't talking to me – they wouldn't even look at me. My head was aching and I was running a terrible fever. Raleigh was doing everything in her power to save me...

    "Just eat a little bit of soup..." Raleigh knelt in front of me, with a tray of soup. I didn't want to talk, and I really just couldn't.

    "Please, Quinn..." Raleigh stared at the soup, and just dropped the spoon. She looked as depresses as me. I missed Ellis...

    "No.." I said, and looked away. "Your totally ugly without Ellis by your side.." Raleigh admitted, crossing her arms. I know I am. "I know..I miss her... I never ment to make her so upset, and to make her leave. I wasn't thinking...!" I say, looking up at the ceiling.

    "Garrett called me last night. Said he misses me...I cried all night.." Raleigh eats some of the soup, and sits beside me. I close my eyes, and rest my head on Raleigh's shoulder. "Thanks, Raleigh...for being here for me.." I mumbled, as Raleigh sighed, "Welcome..

{Dakota's POV.}

There are rouges on the land. They're from far away, never seen these one before...

     My beta, Brent, linked me. I linked him back, getting up from the chair in my office.

Where? And I'll come..

     I wasn't the paranoid Alpha, but when it came to rouges I had to STOL them before they got anywhere close...

They are in the dining hall... I'm already here, there's like 6! Ellis is here...

     I didnt care what I had on; it'll be teared off my body anyway.

     I leave the office, and run out into the quad, towards the dining hall. What if Ellis got hurt?! I couldn't live with that!

     I get to the dining hall, I can already hear the dishes clattering and breaking...

      I curse under my breath, and rip off all my clothes. I gallop inside, coming face to face with six wolves, Brent, and Ellis.

     Everyone was in wolf form expect Ellis.

     Brent growled at the foreign wolves, and looked back and saw me.

They are in MoonShine, Ellis' former pack..

     Brent explained, and the other wolves growled. "Guys, stop..." Ellis said, a bit too calm for this situation. The six wolves look over to her, and bow their heads. "Everyone, change, so we can figure everything out!" She says, being reasonable.

     I exchange glances with Brent. We all change, and we all change.

*****

{Ellis's POV.}

     After everything cooled, we all took a trip to the meeting room. Garrett, Aero, Randy, Nelson, Thomas and Drew were death staring Dakota and his beta.