18.) * Dreams *

Ellis's POV.

    I wandered the NorthStar's territory all day. I was still avoiding any contact with Dakota and Essence. I got breakfast this morning and stayed in my room, watching countless episodes of Cartoons, and laid in bed. Until Oni and Ashton came bursting in my room.

    "Hey, El!" Oni says with joy. "Hey, guys..." I say, pulling the cover over my body. "Can we go out today?" Ashton asked, plopping down on the couch. "Sure, what you guess wanna do?" I asked, pausing my cartoons. Ashton glances at Oni, "Let's go for a run!" He shouts, pumping his fists. I laugh.

    Oni shakes her head, "No, no, no!" We agure with her. "Come on, Oni, I'm full of energy, plwese!" Ashton pouts with his arms crossed over his chest. "Ugh, fiiine, little baby!" Oni says, rolling her eyes at us. "Let us go!" Ashton says, while he marches out my room.

    We follow after him.

    We go to the deep forest, and I instantly remember Raleigh. She would love this! Too bad she's stuck with Quinn Miller... I rolled my eyes, as something nudged my leg. I looked over, and saw a brown wolf with gray eyes. Ashton. And another one, Oni, sniffing in the muddy ground.

    The wind blew me, and I sniffed. It's a familiar scent. I let out a small howl, just to see if something would howl back. Wolf instinct... All I heard was the wind, that had picked up... Ashton, still beside me, nudges Oni, as they both sniff the crisp air. They look to be mind linking each other.

    Just before I could go into the meadow clearing, Treasure stopped me.

"Do NOT go in that clearing, Ellis..." Treasure threatened with force.

"Why it looks beautiful..." I saw in amazement.

"NOShe was on the verge of yelling.

    I wanted to know what was so bad about going into that pretty clearing. I huffed, and froze when I heard a howl. It was long and cracky. Aston and Oni was no where to be found. I looked around, feeling that same way when Dakota was ready to rip me to shreds. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

    I was vulnerable at the moment. I was not hard to tackle to the ground. This would be when Treasure would take all control of me.

"Change into human form..." Treasure whispered, as if someone was paying close attention to our conversation.

     I obeyed and changed back into my regular form. I looked around, "Ashton? Oni?" I shouted, and felt a wave of queasy emotions washed over me. "This isn't funny!" I shout, too afraid to move. I remember when Dakota approached me.

    The wind blew and the anonymous scent got real close, like it was right in front of me. It had to be someone that I had knew before. I did not want to turn around. "Ellis.." A voice called out, with such sadness.  I spin around, to see none other than my mother. She pushed her pale arms out towards me.

    "Ellis..." She whispered. Her hair was the same dark black I had remembered it to be. Cut right above her small shoulders. She was in a white dress, her iced cold green eyes simmered in the sunlight. I tried to speak, but my mouth wouldn't work. The words  wouldn't come out.

    She noticed, and put her arms down to her sides. "Ellis..." Said another voice from behind me.

    I slowly turned, and saw my father. By tgat time, I was quietly crying. My father croaked my name once again. I wanted to run into his arms there on the spot. But, I can't. I couldn't move at all, I turn back around, and my mother was gone.

    "Ellis" My father's voice croaked.

    "Ellis"

    "Ellis"

     "Ellis!" I sat up, drenched in sweat. I couldn't talk, but I was crying.

    "Ellis, your awake!" I heard in the darkness. I clutched the sheets under me, and search for the voice.

    "Oh, honey, did you have a nightmare?!" Just like that, the lights came on, and there was Dakota's parents. That just made me cry more. Dakota's mother came to the left side of me, and rubbed my back. His father came to my right, and tried to calm me down....

{Unknown POV.}

    I sniffed the air, walking towards the woods. We were staying at a hotel close to the deeper woods.

    "Let's head back out tonight..." I say, laying back on the bed, switching the channels. "I was watching that!" Areo shouted, pointing at the TV screen.

    We came into the hotel last night, only because we thought it wouldn't be a brilliant idea to sleep in the woods in another territory at night. We came into NorthStar's territory yesterday. I think we're getting close. If we did find Ellis, would she want to cone back, after what Quinn did to her?

    Would she come back for Raleigh? Has she already met someone new? Does she realize what she's doing to us? Does she even care anymore?! If Ellis doesn't come back, will Alpha Quinn be no more? If Ellis doesn't come back, will MoonShine be no more?

""""""""""""""
       ******

    Short...I know...
__Cartertootrippy