14.) * Where? *

I sat up, hearing ruffling and rain pattering on my windows. It was raining. The trees were waving, rapidly, and the leaves were blowing off, falling into the muddy ground. I yawned, and dangled my feet off my bed. I hopped off the bed, and went to the bathroom. I did my business, and went back into the bathroom.

My stomach growled, and I groaned. I turned on the TV, and watched some cartoons. After finishing a whole episode of Tom and Jerry (A/N: lol...) I walked into the closet. It was still raining, so I pulled on a husky hoodie, and skinny jeans. I put on a cute pair of grey rain boots, and walked out of my room.

There wasn't anyone in the long hallway, so I jogged down the stairs, looking for some food... I ventured out into the quad, towards the Dining hall. I only smelled muddy leaves, and earthy smells. The mud made a slush sound on the bottom of my boots, as I interrupted people eating. I held back my immature laughter, as I spotted Maximum and Nash eating.

I smiled, and slushed over to them. I was sure I left a path of muddy foot prints. I took off my hood, and approached them. "Aye, Ellis.." Maximum said, with a mouth full of cheesey grits. "Hi, Max and Nash.." I give them a good morning wave, and sit down. "Hey, Ellis..." Nash slumps over, with a glum look.

"What's wrong, Nashie pooh?" I asked, earning a chuckle from Max. Nash looks up at me, with his deep blue ocean eyes. "My mate is being unreasonable!" He says, holding his silver fork. "Who's his mate?" I ask, scratching my nose, looking at Max. "Jess, she's not staying in his room..." Max rolls his eyes at his friend, and gets up.

"Oh, AND Jess won't give me a kiss..." Nash looks back at his unfinished eggs, and sighs. I wrinkled my forehead. "Give her some time...Nashy pooh.." I said, shifting in the seat. "Jess will surely come around!" I try to give him the affection I'm lacking. He nods, solemnly, and leaves the table. I'm alone, listening to others' talk and have a wonder breakfast...

Unknown POV.

It's really sad, to think that our pack is falling apart, only because one person is gone. It is really brutal, seeing your Alpha fight with his parents, about another person. I can't take this anymore...without that one piece, our puzzle is falling apart. There are 46-well...45 of us now...and only because 1 single person left...45 of us are going crazy.

Raleigh has stopped eating... Alpha Quinn isn't the same... Brock is trying his hardest to find her.

I walk upstairs, and knock on Raleigh's door. No one answers.. So I try opening the door. It's open, so I barge in, and see Raleigh on the bed, probably crying her pretty eyes out. When my mate is sad, I become very sick. Sick to my stomach. "Baby, you have to eat..." I say, listening to her soft cries.

"N-no...I..I won't...not until Ellis...comes...b-back!" Raleigh shivers, and holds her pink pillow up to her face, as it catches all her tears. I put the tray of food on her bedstand, and craddle my angle. She grabs hold of my shirt, and cries into my shirt. "Its okay, I'm here for you, angle..." I whisper in her ear, softly.

I smooth her brown hair out of her face, and rest my chin on top of her head. She sits in my lap, and hiccups softly.

We need to find this Ellis... My wolf, Vice, says in a weary voice.

I agreed. Ellis is tearing this pack into shreds... I notice that Raleigh has fallen asleep in my arms, as she snores peacefully. I don't want to leave her, but we really need our Omega back...

I lay Raleigh on her bed, and leave the tray, just in case she wants to eat.

Swiftly, I leave the room, and head to Alpha Quinn's office. His parents won't talk to him, and Brock isn't either. I feel for him, but he rejected our Omega...she held this pack together. We are going through some deep shit... Everyone's arguing more, mates are leaving each other... I walk down the hall, remembering the first time I ever talked to Ellis.

It was at the bathroom, in the morning. She needed to use the bathroom, and I let her. We talked at school, but it was about Alpha Quinn's whereabouts. I sighed, remembering how Raleigh first acted, when she read Ellis's goodbye note. I even cried, looking at how much my mate cared about her best friend.

Raleigh was strong, she never cried in front of anyone but me. It first pained me to see how broken my mate...my life and my love was acting.

I knocked on Alpha Quinn's office door, and I could already notice the tension.

"Alpha Quinn?" I open the door, seeing Alpha Quinn sitting at his desk, focusing on his computer. "Yeah?" He looks over at me, and raises his eyebrow. "Uh, Raleigh isn't doing any better..." I confess... "What am I supposed to do, I'm trying to track down Ellis..." When he spoke about Ellis, he tensed. His wolf was breaking, very slowly.

Alpha Noel, his wolf, was gonna eventually die, of not having Ellis's wolf, Treasure by his side. This process is one that I never want to have. It takes about 6 months for a Alpha. It takes 4 months for a regular wolf, like me. But, I have a beautiful mate... My Raleigh. Who is won't eat until her "bestie" came back.

I hung my head down, and felt terrible. "Do...you want me to go looking?" I asked. Alpha Quinn's head perked up. "Yes, please..." He was pleading with his eyes. His eyes turned black. "I need you to go off our territory... I think she's far.." Alpha Noel spoke out of Quinn's mouth. I nodded, and left the office.

Before leaving, I visit Raleigh's room. She's still asleep, so I kiss her red from all that crying, and pats her head. She murmurs something, as I headed to the door. "I love you, Raleigh..." I whispered, closing her door. I left out the pack house, and headed to the woods, that lead to the end of our territory...