5.) * R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D *

(Ellis's Wolf)

Recap;

Quinn mind linked me.

"Stop, I'm trying to work.."

I smirked, as I tried to link me...

"I'm so sorry, but, I won't..."

"Well, Meet me after class..." ....Shit...

__________

I waited until everyone was leaving. Quinn was still placed in his seat, growling lowly. Brock had gave me a worried glance. I'll be fine...right? I watched as the last person left the classroom. "Let's go, Ellis..." I heard Quinn use his Alpha tone...

I got up, packing my stuff, hastily. I followed him out the class, and into the hall. His growls were still growing louder. He walked through halls, and passed the lunchroom. "Where-" He cut me off, by shoving me into the lockeroom.

I hit the white bricked wall, and slid to the floor. I whimpered out in pain, as my head began to throb. "Get up!" Quinn hissed, and I scrambled to my feet. I watched as his eyes changed from green to black. His wolf, Noel was taking over.

"Alpha Noel, please..." I say, in a hush tone. "No! I'm done with you! You disrespect the Alpha!? And think your gonna get away with that?!" His voice roars through the lockeroom. I shake, as he slowly comes closer. "I'm...I'm sorry, this won't happen again..." I feel my palms getting sweaty..

His eyes begin to change back to that vibrant green. He sniffs the air, looking at me. "This morning..." He starts, walking closer. Trying to stop him, I move. He just goes slow, still approaching me...

"Did you..." He pauses, sniffing once more. I feel my heart beating a hundred times per second. "Use..." He is now right in front of me, I can feel his breath...

"MATE!!" Treasure announced.

"What the hell?! No!" I tell her, as she snorts.

"I want a mate...Ellis...I know you do too.." Treasure assures...

"Did you use my Axe this morning?" Quinn rubs his nose on the crook of my neck. I hold my breath, as he continues... "Yes...I could find anything else..." I confess, closing my eyes. "Mhm..." Quinn leaves my neck, and scolded me. "What's wrong?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Your MY mate?!" He bursted out, angrily. "Wait...what?!" I don't understand... "I don't want you as a fricken mate!" He shouted. His eyes stayed green, as he shouted in his Alpha tone. "Quinn, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT YOU?!" I choke out, my wolf is about to try and rip him to shreds.

I was about to cry, but I didn't know exactly why I was...

"I don't love you, or like you!" He twitched his eye, looking in my direction. "I..I.." I was now crying, with hot, salty tears. "I'm rejecting you, get out of my pack, NOW!" This time, Treasure wasn't ready to take over. She was whimpering with tears, I could feel it. "GO...YOUR NOT LONGER A MEMBER IN MOONSHINE!"

I cried more, this time out of hurt and despair. He just Rejected me...

He growled at me, and left me in the lockeroom...

I slid down the wall, letting the tears flow... I hadn't cried like this since my family died. I try not to remember it... Quinn killed them, only because my father saved a lost rogue... Quinn left me, only because I was a born Omega...

My heart ached from deep down inside my wolf. She was now torn, into thousands of small pieces. It would take a long time to get Treasure back together... I blocked off my mind from everyone. How could he just make me leave MoonShine?

As the last bell rang, I cried more. I couldn't just leave Raleigh like that. She wouldn't survive without me... Before standing, I got myself back together... My first instinct was to say goodbye to Raleigh...I just couldn't...

Instead, I wrote her a short and sweet note.

Dear Raleigh,

I won't be returning to the pack house, ever again. When Quinn found out I was his mate...we rejected, and he is making me leave the pack. I'll miss you... And I love you.

-Your Friend,

Ellis Whilst

I really poured my tears into that, literally. I walked out of the lockeroom, and hurried to Raleigh's locker. I put the letter into her locker, and held my tears in. I patted her locker, before heading to the school's entrance.

I walked out of school, before anyone could notice...the school has poor security... I slipped through the doors, and made my way to woods. The woods that would lead me far away from this place.... I was no longer able to get links with anyone in MoonShine... I was now a rogue...

Making my way to the deep woods, I kept thinking about what Quinn had said... "I don't love you, or like you!" I froze, and stared ahead... Quinn's face invaded my mind, and his harsh language did too... But, when he rejected me...his eyes stayed the sane...

I started jogging, swiftly through the taller grass, that led to the deep forest. As I reached a tall redwood, I change form...grabbing my clothes into my mouth, I begin to run. I have no direction...just run, until I'm really far from MoonShine...

When Quinn told me off, Treasure felt like she was gonna die, even though Alpha Noel didn't say that I was kicked out, I needed to get away from the both of them... I felt free, and alive...like a was finally living my life... My paws felt the warm and dead leaves on the forest grounds.

My coat was clean and soft. I didn't stop running, even if my legs were feeling numb, I just want