2.) * Alpha's Annoying Son *

(Quinn Miller's Picture)

I pulled the cover over my head, when I felt a tugged at my cover. "Ellis!" I heard, as I pulled the cover again. I felt the cover being thrown off me. I groaned, as I turned over. "Ellis, get up!" I heard the Alpha's tone, and I sat straight up...

I looked up, to see Quinn. "What, Quinn?!" I shout at him. "Your yelling at me?" He used his Alpha tone, as he crossed his arms. "N-no, Quinn..." I hesitate, and scratch my arm. "Get up, we all have morning class" He grunted. I felt his stern glare at my half naked body.

I covered my chest, and my center place. He raised an eyebrow, and glanced at my face. "Hurry up" I gives my body one more glance, before exiting my room. I huff and puff, while I make my way out of my bed. I carry myself to my closet.

Opening the closet, I search for something to wear. After looking for five minutes, I found a pair of faded overalls and a white shirt. I went put into the hall, passing some people. I went to the bathroom, and knocked. I heard shuffling and rustling.

"Who is it?" A guy's voice called out. "Omega!" I stated, as the door opened. A tall blue haired guy came put, with a smile. "You can it" He nodded, and walked off. I walked in, and turned the shower on. The shower started cold, and turned hot in seconds.

I stripped for a the second time, getting into the steamy water. I closed my eyes, and I washed my hair, using the Axe body wash. It was probably Quinn's...So what! I started rinsing my body, and I washed once more. I finished, by rinsing all the suds and bubbles from my skin.

I wrapped myself in a nice and silky towel. I walked to the sink's mirror. I began to grab my toothbrush, from the other 45 stinky brushes. I brushed my teeth, and used some mouthwash. I had gotten braces a year ago, and they work for me. I tightened the towel around me, as I entered the hallway.

Not many wolves stood in the hall. I maneuvered my way back to my bedroom, and went in. I shut the door, and began to take the towel from my body. Exchanging the towel, I put on my white t-shirt under my overalls. I founded my timberland boots in my closet.

I put on my crossed necklaces, and put my freaky colored hair into a bun. I finally put in my emoji earrings on, which were the heart face. I put on my black eyeliner, and my blush. I walked out of my room, and stopped at Raleigh's door. I knocked, and waited for her to come open up.

She swung the door open. She was wearing a black V neck shirt, with a purple mini skirt. "Ready?" I asked, Raleigh nodded, and we went downstairs. Raleigh and I walked home and walked to school. It wasn't as fast, but it was alright. She followed me down the stairs, and we both stopped.

The Alphas were in the kitchen. "Bye, Alphas!" Raleigh and I shouted. "Bye, Sweeties!" Alpha Kathy said, from the kitchen. See? My life was great without a mate. I never wanted a mate, I can't see how they are soul mates... Mates are fucked up, if you lobe someone else, you can't be with them. Only if you reject them, or they reject you...

I walked out the house, Raleigh trailing behind me. Raleigh looked at me, and smirked. "Wanna race?" She asked, gripping her bookbag straps. "Yeah" I smirked. "If I win...you have to talk to stalk Quinn around at school, today!" Raleigh squealed. She knew that I really hated Quinn...

"And if I win, you have to tell Drew that I didn't want to mate him!" I said, accepting her challenge... "Ok, I'll seeya at school!" Raleigh challenged. She jogged off, at a low speed. I laughed, and turned around...time for the short path...

I am totally not gonna stalk around Quinn this whole day...not after what happened to my family... Treasure growled...