13.) * Close Calls... *

I tapped my finger on the designer seat, waiting for Dakota to come back. He made me sit in the car, and wait for him. I had put up a fight, but all he did was growl, and I stopped aguring. I knew he thought I acted like a stubborn kid, but I was so impatient. When my mom was still around, she woulde wait in make me the car, while she shopped at the grocery store.

I sighed in relief, as I saw Dakota come put of the entrance gates.

When I saw his expression, I slumped in my seat. His eyes were black, just like they were in the woods, when he tackled me. His face we red, and I could tell his teeth were gritting each other. His hands were in large fists. He looked like he just had an argument with Essence. I bit at my bottom lip, as he approached the car.

I didn't want to make Dakota try to rip my head off, so I kept quiet, as he opened the driver door. I slumped a bit, and he didn't look at me. I didn't dare to look at him, but I glanced at him from out of the corner of my eye. He clutched the steering wheel, and pit the key into the keyhole. His aura was filled angeranger and regret, I could feel.

I didn't question where exactly we were going at this point.

"We are still going to the amusement park..." He didn't look my way, but kept his attention on the rode in front of him. I nodded, and looked out the window.

"He had a fight with Essence, I can smell it on him..." Treasure sounded...a bit happy about that.

"Why is that good?" I asked, he was supposed to love and care for Essence, not fight with her...

"No reason... Have fun..." Treasure chuckled, and left my thoughts.

I shook what she had said out of my head, and watched the trees and the sky pass us, as Dakota drove on. It must have been fall, because the tree's leaves were different varieties of red, brown, yellow and orange. I smiled, watching some leaves fall from the limber branches. They fell to the dirt road, silently.

Dakota seemed to calm down, and his eyes softened.

He loosened his tight grip on the steering wheel, and his shoulders loosened. Everything seemed to go smoothly to the amusement park.

When we arrived, Dakota groaned, he had to find a parking spot, while other cars took them. I bit my lip, as a car took the spot Dakota was aiming for. He crooked Hus head at me, and narrowed his eyes.

"Sorry..." I said, covering my mouth. He snorted, and finally found an empty space.

We got out of the car, and I instantly smelled werewolves. I looked over to Dakota would twitched his nose. I giggled, when he did it, he looked super cute. He shook his head, and walked towards the park. I followed him, close behind. I swore that the wolf smell is close and familiar...

"That smell..." Treasure starts whimpering.

"Chillax, please..." I tell her...

She starts tugging at my heart, making me sniff out that familiar scent...

"Are...you okay, Ellis?" I heard Dakota asked, walking into the amusement park. I was too busy sniffing, to listen to him. I smell...the forest and mint. Its too far to point who it is, but Treasure won't quit.

"Stop, Treasure!" I rubbed my nose, trying to get scent out of my nose.

She gives up after about five minutes, and I regain myself.