19.) * Getting Closer *

Its short, I was tired...
__Cartertootrippy

{Dakota's POV.}

    I got from under Essence, and walked to the bathroom.

    I did my business, and walked back to the room. Essence laid on her back, softly snoring up at the ceiling. I left her alone, and put on a white T-shirt. I left out the room, and into the hallway. It was like four o'clock in the morning, so I decided to check up on Ellis.

    I find her room, and knock. I don't want her to think I'm a creeper or something...

    A few minutes later, a groggy looking Ellis opens the door. "What?" She asked, rubbing her left eye. She looked so adorable. I couldn't help but beam at her. "Good morning, El," I say, as she realizes who I am. "Oh! Dakota, come in." She let's me in, and I sit on the egde of her bed.

    She laid back down, and I found the remote from on the coffee table. I got up, and laid on the couch. I watched TV, while she drifted back to sleep.

    For some reason, it was better in here than in the room with Essence...

    I watched endless TV until I fell asleep.

{Unknown POV.}

    I sat up, and reach over to turn the lamp light on. I look over at the clock. 4:39am. Randy groaned, and kicked Aero in the back. "What the heck, Randy?" Aero grunted, sitting up. Randy turned over, and snored. "I think we should get back out there..." Nelson suggested, rubbing the nape of his neck.

    "Yeah..." Thomas said, getting out the bed. Drew and Randy were still sleep, snoring loudly.

    I got up, and took my phone from my pant's pocket. I dialed Raleigh's number, and waited for her to answer.

    "H-hello..?" She sniffed. I could sense the sadness. "Raleigh?" I say into the phone. She holds back her cries. I now feel sick. "Baby, don't cry..." I say, walking into the bathroom for privacy.

    "I..I-I want E-Ellis...Alpha Quinn n-needs her!" Raleigh shouts into the phone, she's breaking down... She needs me now.

    "Sshh...don't cry, I wish I could hold you..." I coaxed into the phone. She sniffed, "I'll just wait until you and Ellis come back home." She says, a bit happier.

    "Alright, angel, I have to go..." I whispered, as she said Ok. I hung up, and joined the guys. "What?" I asked. They all stare at me. "That was so cute.." Randy teases. I growl, and we leave the hotel.

    We head to the woods, transforming into our wolves.

    I could finally smell Ellis's scent from here. Each of us could. We were getting closer...

~•~•~•~

Short...
__Cartertootrippy

Rejected By The Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें