3.) * His Stalker *

(Raleigh's Picture)

I began to sprint down the street. Feeling the air brush my face, I run down the next street. Knowing that the school was three blocks away, I rushed up the long street. I didn't know what way Raleigh went, but I know I'm gonna beat her.

I'm not gonna stalk Quinn! Shell take back what she said to Drew, a.k.a my crush. I speed past a few guys, they were cute. I could smell the werewolf scent on them... My heart started to speed up, as I cornered the school.

I ran around people, making my way to the school's entrance. I looked around to no Raleigh. Yay, I won! Before I could I do my victory dance, I saw Raleigh standing on the steps. Damn, she won... "Haha, you lost, Ell!" Raleigh walked off the steps, and stopped in front of me.

"You gotta stalk, Quinn...Go Go!" She shooed me away, and huffed. I looked away from her, and Quinn and Brock walking to a bench. I took a long time to walk over to them.

"Alpha, Beta" I greeted them, with a smile. Brock smiled back, as Quinn turned to look at me. "Omega..." He greeted, harshly. I cross my arms, as he turned back to Brock. I never backed down from a challenge...

I sit down, next to Brock. "What's up, leader?" I sit, perkly, and Quinn looks at me like I'm crazy. "What's up is that your about to leave.." Quinn didn't use his Alpha tone, but was serious. I look at him, nervously. He has this thing...he can intimidate anyone..

"I'm...I'm sorry, Alpha, I'll be leaving..." I shook my head, in understanding. I was too scared to wave Brock goodbye. I mope all the way to my locker.

"Hey, El.." Raleigh chirped from behind me. "Hey, Leigh" I say, fiddling with my locker. "What's wrong..." She asked, she's getting my sadness. "Nothing...let's get to class..." I cheer her up, and led upstairs...

When we arrived at Biology class, Mrs. Alino was there. A few kids where there, since class hadn't started yet. I see Quinn and Brock wasn't here yet, either. Raleigh and I sat in front of them. We took our seats, and talked. "So, what happened...?" Raleigh spoke, and I looked down.

"Quinn basically told me off.." I said, rubbing my thigh. "Oh, I'm sorry I made that stupid bet..." Raleigh said. Just at that point, Quinn and Brock came strolling in. They walked to their normal seats, and sat.

After five more minutes of talking quietly with Raleigh, while being watched intensely by Quinn, class started....

*****************************

Sorry its really

Short... I'm sorry

Vote.... Follow

....Comment!

-PandaDeluxxe. XoXo.