~Chapter 2~

Seraphina's POV
I wake up feeling sore on my left shoulder. Probably from yesterday when Jungkook grabber my shoulder too hard. I go to the bathroom to see a bruise in where I have the pain. I take pain killers and head to school.

My parents go to work super early in the morning so I don't see them until after school. Jungkook usually offers to drive me to and from school, so like always he's waiting for me at my driveway.

"Hey Kookie!" I say happily.
"Hey Sera" he says. He kisses my lips and we head to school.

"I'll see you after football practice okay?" Jungkook says as we walk into the school.
"Okay I'll see you later." I say as I watch him walk away to football practice.

The morning went by normally. I ate breakfast alone, went to the library alone like normal. Jungkook cut off all my friends from me and those who stayed by my side he scared them away, so now I hang out by myself.

I open my locker to get my books for my next class. Jungkook should be here by now.

"Hey! A bright voice says. I turn around to see a girl who's slightly shorter than me with brown wavy hair.
"Hey!" I say with a smile.
"I just noticed your clothes and there so pretty! Did you get them at the mall? The names Ashley by the way I'm a junior." She says.
I smile this might be my chance to make friends. "I'm Seraphina I'm a senior and yes I did get this at the mall."
I say looking down at my tan sweater and blue jeans, "my boyf-",
"her boyfriend actually bought it for her." A familiar voice interrupted. An arm wraps around me with a tight grip.

It was Jungkook's. Although his face was calm his eyes were raging with anger.
"And who is this? He asks.

I'm not sure how Jungkook feels about me having at least one friend, so I'm already trembling at what he would do to me later.

"um." I clear my throat "Jungkook this is Ashely, Ashely this is my boyfriend Jungkook." I say in a shaky voice.
Ashley extends her arm towards Jungkook.
"hey nice to meet you." She smiles.
Jungkook hesitates, but shakes her hand. "nice to meet you too Ashley." he smiles.
This might be a good sign maybe there is a chance he's not as mad.
"The bell is about to ring let me walk you to class Sera." He tells me "nice meeting you Ashely, see you around." He says to Ashely.  "Alright bye" she replies.

As soon as we lose sight of her we turn into an empty hallway.
I stop walking and turn to Jungkook "um Jungkook? This isn't where my class is." I say.
"I know" Jungkook bitterly.
Next think I know my back his colliding into a locker. Jungkook grabs the shoulder blade that he hurt yesterday, he was squeezing it so hard I started seeing black spots.

"How long have you known this Ashely?!" He asks in a low but harsh tone.
"I-I just met her today" I stuttered. "Today?! You know how I feel about you having friends!" He yells.
"I know, but I'm just kind of fed up on how you won't let me have friends so I'm basically alone most of the time." I argue, "but she seems nice and maybe I wouldn't be so-" Jungkook's grip tightens.
"Bullshit! You don't need anyone but me!" He yells, "we've discussed this! Ugh!"

Jungkook hits the locker which makes me flinch.  "Jungkook it's just one friend! Let me have at least one person to turn to!"
I don't know where all this courage came from, but I know for sure it's making him pissed.
"Tsk meet me after school, and don't be late to class." He turns around and he walks away. I take a shaky breath and start crying. 
Am I that bad of a girlfriend?
I decided to call home and call it a day. I didn't even tell Jungkook I was leaving I just left.

******
A/N
Jungkook seems like a bad person haha don't hate him😂

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote