Chapter 16

Seraphina's POV

"Sera it's Jungkook."

My breath hitches.

Did I hear correctly? Jungkook? Here? How'd he find me?

"Jungkook? Deary what are you doing here?" My great aunt piped up.

I whip my head to me aunt looking at her with panic in my eyes. She points at the stairs behind us and whispers for me to go into one of the rooms and wait. I quickly nod and rush up the stairs while my aunt gets up and opens the door.

The walls were kind of thin, so i could hear their conversations.

"Great aunt Jade!" I hear him exclaim in surprise, "I thought you were- Ow i'm sorry ma'am."

"Serves you right child." my aunt says, "come in it's hot outside. What brings you here to this lovely beach house?" I hear her shut the door close. Jungkook clears his throat, "I..uh well i thought Seraphina was here." He says.

I bet he shoved his hand in his pockets nervously.

"Now why would she be here? Tea?"

"Yes please. And I see Sera's car here so i thought..maybe she was here."

"You're a smart young man aren't you? Yes she was here but left 10 minutes ago with an old friend."

"Oh... did she tell you anything?" He asks sadly, kind of breaking my heart. Key word kinda. "Would it make you feel better if i said no?" My aunt questions.

I hear Jungkook sigh deeply, "she told you. Jade i'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I hear Jungkook weeping softly, "I didn't mean to hurt her it-it was an accident and- and why is there tea on the floor?" I hear him cry louder.

"You'll get a headache if you cry child hush." I decide to leave the conversation and lay in my bed. Jungkook really felt guilty, but I don't know if i could forgive him. I'm in deep thought not even hearing the door creek open.

"Oh shoot, sorry i thought this was the bath- Sera?!"

I jolt up from my spot, "What? Oh shoot."

Jungkook looks bad not that i wouldn't kiss him right on the spot, but i was kinda scared of him at the moment.

"Sera what are you doing here? Come home baby."

I shake my head frantically as he walks closer to me, "no. Don't baby me... i don't want you near me right now."

"But-"

"Shh... we need a break until... until I feel better." I say watching the tears well up in Jungkook's eyes.

"Sera...please don't do this, i'll change."

Now I'm feeling my own tears, "get out of this room Jeon Jungkook and don't tell Jade you saw me." I says quietly.

Jungkook takes 2 steps into the room, "Jungkook!" I say a little louder making him flinch a little, "get out before i scream." Jungkook hesitates before slowly nodding and walking out of the room quietly.

I let out a shaky sigh and sit down on the bad letting warm tears fall down my face and onto the clean sheets. "Ok i'll make sure to call you if i hear anything from Seraphina." I hear my aunt say and then the door shut right after. It's silent for a moment.

"He's gone dear." I let out a sigh of relief as i open the door and leave the room.

"Sweetie does your parents know your gone?" I slowly nod my head no. My aunt sighs and shakes her head. "Seraphina, go home and rest. I told Jungkook to go home too." She then whispers something in my ear making me feel relieved.

I nod, "thanks Aunt Jade." She smiles, "now go on and drive home safely, call me when you get there." I nod exiting the house along with my aunt. "What about you? You're here all by yourself!"

My aunt chuckles, "don't worry about me, I like it nice and quiet here." She pats my head, "Now LEAVE!" I laugh and bid my aunt farewell before getting in my car and driving off. I

couldn't help, but think about what my aunt told me.

Maybe she was right.

I should take her advice when I get home.

I pull up in my driveway and lay my head on the seat and close my eyes.

What am I going to do?

Long time no see;)

likes  comments appreciated