~Chapter 13~

Seraphina's POV

A week has passed since Jungkook and I went on a date. Things have been pretty ok with the two of us. My parents came back from their business trip today.
They squeezed the hell out of me when they entered the house.
Jungkook wasn't here with me today saying he had some family stuff to handle.

"How's my potato doing." My mom says squishy my cheeks.
"Mom I'm not a child or a potato." I say trying to remove her hands.
"I haven't seen you in two weeks and of course you're my child and my whittle potato." my mom exclaims while dad chuckles from behind her.

"How was the trip?" I ask sitting on the couch. "It went well." My mom pipes up.
"Yeah we both shared a hotel room." dad says. Mom narrows her eyes at dad, "why are you saying this!?"

I make a bad attempt of holding my laugh "Whatt? I thought we were telling her about our trip." Mom rolls her eyes and faces me. "How's Jungkook?"
The mentioning of Jungkook makes my dad cough loudly.

"He's...good. His brother came over to visit Jungkook." My parents eyes widen.
"Jungkook has a brother?" They say in unison.

I laugh, "That's what I said, but yeah he has a brother."
My mom smiles, "well i want to meet this brother of his one day."
I hum, "Honey you have to tell her." My dad says from the couch.
"Tell me what?" I ask my mom.

My mom smiles nervously and plays with her hands, a habit i've picked up from her. "Sweetie your dad and I are going on another business trip in 3 days.

I frown, "but y'all just got here."
"I know sweetie, but the job asked us to come and it's only for 1 night we'll be back in the morning, I hope you understand."

I fake a smile just to get out of this awkward conversation, "Nah, I totally understand." I walk towards the stairs, "If you need me i'll be in my room."

"you're not going to hang out with us?" My dad questions.
"Im really tired today maybe tomorrow, I hope you understand." then disappear into my room. I tug at my hair in frustration as I lay in my bed.

"Honey, Jungkook is- Baby whats wrong?" My mom asks stepping in my room. I guess she saw my tear stained face.
I hear a deep voice behind her. She quickly turns around and says something me for closing my door and locking it.

"Tell me what's wrong." my mom says sitting on my bed.
I wipe my face, "nothing's wrong." I reply.
She raises a brow, "so you're telling me that your just crying for no reason." I nod my head.

She gives me a hug making me want to cry more "Sweetie is it about your father and I?"
I nod my head slowly, "y-you guys are rarely home and i really miss you all."
My mom laughs, a beautiful laugh that is, but why is she laughing right now?

I remove myself from my mom's embrace. "What?" I asked a little annoyed.
She looks at my expression and puts a hand on my shoulder while laughing, "it's just..I forgot to tell you. We asked to be off for 2 months so we could spend more time with you."

A smile creeps up onto my face, "for real?!" I squeal.
"Yes for real." My mom laughs. I start laughing at how I cried over nothing.

"Can I come on now?" Jungkook knocks the door.
"Sure honey," my mom says unlocking the door, "we just finished talking." Jungkook walks in with his hands shoved in his pockets, "thanks." He says awkwardly.

My mom smiles at me giving me a thumbs up as she leaves.
"Your dad is very scary and your mom-" he stops as he looks at my face, he walks towards me and wipes a stray tear off my face, "and your mom told me to hang out with him for a while." He says quietly looking at me.

"SO! How's life?" He exclaims giving me a kiss which makes me smile.
"Life's alright. What about you?"
He lays onto my bed, "life's boring right now. I want to do something crazy." He says turning to me.

He flips me onto my back and moves a strand of hair behind my ear, "what about..we hang out?" He smirks at me.

I giggle, "That's not crazy!"
He chuckles, "well what do you wanna do?"
I lean up to him and whisper, "well go lock the door and let's hang out." He gets up in a flash and comes in within seconds with no shirt.

I pull him onto my chest and mess with his hair. "What shall we watch."
He thinks about my question, "take off your shirt and I'll tell you." I suppress a smile and slowly take off my shirt.

"Now...TeLL me" I say sitting cross legged on the bed.
He smiles, "well I was thinking of watching my hero academia." I type the show onto my computer and click play. We lay down watching the show.

Jungkook laying on my lap while I play with his hair and he plays with my hand.

You would think why take off your shirt if you're not doing anything? We're just like that, yeah it is weird.

2 hours passed before his phone started ringing and an angry Jin yells at him to come home.
"Ughh fineee." Jungkook groans and then hangs up.
"I got to go." He says putting his shirt on.

I yawn as I hug him restricting him from leaving me.
"And you need to go to sleep." He says tucking me into bed.

"I love you Kookie." I say pulling my covers up. "I love you too Sera." He says smiling softly.
He kisses me on the head and heads out of my room.

Today was wack oml💀

Happy Birthday KIM SEOKJIN!!!!!

But who also saw the MAMAs??? Ateez made BTS smile when they performed BST and lil jungkookie's smile I grew soft🥺

I got clowned by bts they said present to future and I though they meant they were coming out with a new song. Guess who was the clown..me🤡