~Chapter 12~

Seraphina's POV

'Dress nice' he told me before walking out of my room to wait in the kitchen.

I sigh as I rummage through my closet looking for a decent outfit. I finally spotted a dress that a rarely wear and decide to wear it. I look into my drawer that is filled with untouched makeup i got as gifts.

I usually don't wear makeup, but today was a rare day, so I planned on doing natural makeup on. Lucky for me my mom taught me the basics of how to put makeup on. I finally finished that dreadful task i went back into my closet to find shoes.

"Wow you look hot." I feel Jungkook's breath touch my ear sending a shiver down my spine. "When did you get here?" I ask not turning my head towards him.
He gently grabs my face making me look at him, "right now." his face is inches away from my face right now.

My breath hitches as he inches closer. His breath smelling like mint making me weak. He holds the small of my back as we drift to my bed and he gently lays me down. He hovers over me for a moment before crashing his lips onto mine. And slowly removing my dress leaving me in my lingerie.

No it wasn't the first time we've done this we do it often he's always understanding about this, but i don't agree on the whole sex before marriage thing.

He removes his shirt and before you know it we're making out HARD on my bed. Jungkook breaks apart catching his breath.
"We should probably head out now." He says his husky voice making me blush.
"Y-yeah lets go I say grabbing my dress and putting it on. He puts his shirt back on and gives me a peck on the lips before heading out.

"Where are we going Kookie?" I question as we drive off to an unknown location. "Somewhere." he smirks. I sighed and leaned back into the soft material of the car seat.

"We're here." he says as the car comes to a stop.
"What are we doing here?" you say as walk out the car. Looking around I see trees lots of trees and a path heading down somewhere.
"Follow me." Jungkook says grabbing my wrist and leads me to the path.

"Are we there yet?" I whine. We were walking for some time now and my legs were very tired. "Jeez Sera this is the 7th time. We've only been walking for 3 minutes." he scolded.

I'm about to reply when a candle lit table catches my attention. Jungkook tugs me to the area and sits me down in a chair and he sits opposite of me.

I look at the dish in front of me and burst out laughing.
"K-kookie! Spaghetti and a sandwich?" I laugh harder.
"Whatt, you no like?" he says, playfully flicking my head.
"I love it, it's so cute!" I say making him blush.

We eat while playing around, probably the best date I've ever had with him. We've only gone on 3 dates, this makes the 4th one. I'm surprised I'm full by just eating a sandwich and plain spaghetti as we head back into his car. Jungkook drives, both of us having a smile on our face as we talk about random things making me forget the reason why I was mad at him.

"Babe wake up. We're home." I weakly opened my eyes to find that we are indeed back home.
I yawn as I start to stir from my slumber.

Jungkook kisses me on the lips before i hop out of his car. "Sleep well baby." I smile as I see him drive off.

A/N

Happy thanksgiving everybody🦃🍁
*sigh* another story that freaking short. fbvdbjdbjd they might be short for I awhile. idk:/ hope you enjoyed the story tho:)

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote