~Chapter 6~

Seraphina's POV

30 minutes in my room doing nothing I sigh "What's wrong with everyone? I don't want to talk about my personal problems at the moment." I mumble to myself. Maybe it's because I don't want Jungkook and I to end. I want to me with him, but how am I supposed to be with someone who is abusive?

Is he? Maybe he's being over protective or maybe he's really-no he isn't-''

"Sera...I'm leaving." My thoughts are interrupted by Jungkook he eyes me with an apologetic look in his eyes.
I plaster a fake smile, "ahh ok I'll see you soon then." Jungkook scans me up and down.
"What are you looking at??" Jungkook raises a brow, "excuse me?"

Shit he heard that?!

"Excuse you?" I reply, "oh uh I mean-" Jungkook's eyes darken. He walks towards me forcing me to walk backwards. He looks at me some more making me scowl.
"Come on walk me to my car." He finally says.

I nod and follow him to the front door. Jungkook leaning on his car his piercing dark eyes watching me.
"Why did you leave." He says darkly. I sigh in relief. I guess he isn't mad about what happened in the house.
"I didn't want to discuss my dreams. Anything else you want to know?" I mumble.
My hands are shaking, but I refuse to show my fear. To be honest I don't know what my mom put into her food, but I know for sure I'm pushing buttons, something I don't usually do.
He roughly grabs my face forcing me to look into his coal black eyes, "Do you think I wanted to hear a fucking mumble??" He growls.
"Let me go." I growl back moving my face away from his grip.
He smirks, "and why would I do that sweetheart?" He says his hand reaching towards my face to grab it. I'd usually blush at the nickname, but right now I'm terrified.
"Because my parents." I say grabbing his hand. His smile falters. I use his shock as an advantage and quickly pecked him on the cheek to calm him down.
"Go home and get some rest Kookie" I say ignoring my racing heart, "tell your mom I said hi." Jungkook blushes. He looks at me with his honey brown eyes. "Fine, see you at school." He says in a low voice. He pecks me on the lips before driving back home. "You're so confusing Jeon Jungkook." I whisper to myself before heading back into the house.

A/N
Ahhh ok so I was busy preparing for a trip last week and I got back a few days ago. Sorry for the late update😞 buttttt I gots pre-typed chapters so we wont have to worry about late updates for awhile😉

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote