~Chapter 5~

Seraphina's POV
I'm running. I don't know where, but it's from someone that would hurt me so I keep on running as fast as my legs can take me.
"Sera wait for me!" a voice calls. "Jungkook?!" I yell stopping in my tracks.
"Sera where are you?" Jungkook yells. "Come over here!" I yell back.

I hear quick footsteps running towards me. A hand puts pressure on my neck blocking air from going into my lungs.
"J-Jungkook! H-help!" I say gasping for air. As soon as I say that I see the face of my predator. "J-j-Jungkook your h-hurting me." I say tears streaming down my face.
"I hate you Seraphina." He said bitterly.

"wake up. Are you having a nightmare?" I opened my eyes. What happened? I jump back when I feel the warmth on my head, but I soon calm down when I realized it was just Jungkook "Sera are you ok?" Jungkook asks.
"Y-Yes, I'm fine." I said getting close to Jungkook. I touch my face and feel how wet it is.
Was I crying? Jungkook notices my confusion. "If you wondering if you were crying, yes you were. " He says hugging my head.
Did I really cry while sleeping? Haha why am I so weird?

"Did you have a nightmare?" My thoughts are interrupted but Jungkook's sudden question. "Yeah I've been getting a few nightmares for the past week." I sigh.
"What were you dreaming about it? You yelled out my name then you said I was hurting you and hen started crying. What was that about?" Jungkook questions.

He looks serious and his usual cinnamon brown eyes is now dark as ash.
"It's kind of fading so I don't really remember, but I know you were in it." I casually say.

The truth was I knew very well what the dream was, but I didn't want to upset jungkook right now. My heart was beating really fast. Jungkook as his weird talent where he can tell if a person is lying most of the time.

"Stop lying Sera." Jungkook calmly says.
Crap he didn't buy it.
"You want to know the truth? I didn't wanna talk about it Jungkook." I say a little louder. I was pissed.

Why does he want to know everything, let me go back to sleep!
As if he read my mind Jungkook's very dark widened. Before I could even apologize Jungkook was pulling my hair towards himself.
"Don't fucking yell at me!" He said harshly. "OWW MY HAIR." I scream.
Jungkook nears me his warm breath touching my ear, "don't yell." He whispers.

Tears were falling down my face now. How did it come to this? We were having fun before I fell asleep.
"What? Did I do this in your dream?" He says tugging at my hair harder.
"No, Jungkook please stop." I whisper.

We hear keys jingling at the front door. My parents...what if they see us like this?
"Don't say anything that will make me mad." Jungkook's rough voice says into my ear. He pulls me into his warm chest and started gently patting my back. This fake ass bitch I swear.

"We're back guys." My mom says opening the front door. As soon as my mother sees me a wave of worry washes over her face.
"Jungkook what happened to Sera?" She asks.
"Honey What happened?" A deeper toned voice says."
I'm guessing it was my dad because Jungkook flinched when he heard his voice.

Jungkook has always been afraid of my dad. I guess it's because of how intimidating my dad can be.
"Uh..she..uh had a nightmare..uh..sir." Jungkook stutters.

I smile in his chest.
Who's stuttering now bitch?
"Ah she's been having them for a while." my dad says patting my head.
"Jungkook can you come in the kitchen real quick." My mom says to Jungkook, "And honey go comfort Sera." She says to my dad.

Jungkook follows my mom into the kitchen giving me a glance before leaving.
I'm taking this as a don't say anything stupid or you won't see the good side of me in the next 24 hours kind of glance.

"Okay sweetie" my dad replies to my mom. I watch Jungkook follow my mom into the kitchen as my dad sits next to me on the couch.
"Sera honey did you tell Jungkook about these dreams? Don't be afraid to tell anyone okay you can te-" I cut my dad off, "I don't want to talk about this again dad." I grumble.
"Fine." My dad sighed in defeat.
He turns on the TV and watches soccer. We both sit in silence waiting for Jungkook to come in and end the awkwardness.

My dad and I are actually very close, but when it comes to my personal life I tend to not want to talk about it with him. It's just always awkward and sometimes he doesn't know what to say to me.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook can you come in the kitchen real quick?" Sera's mom asks me.
"And honey go comfort Sera." She says to Sera's father. I follow Sera's mom into the kitchen giving a threatening glance towards Sera before leaving.
She better not say anything stupid I swear to god if she does I'll-
"Jungkook stop standing there like a tree and help me." Sera's mom says taking me out of my thoughts.

I move towards the counter opening a can of tomato sauce. I'm about to pour it into the boiling pot of water, but my hand is smacked away me from continuing.
"Oww what was that for." I whine rubbing my hand. "You don't know what I'm making do you." She chuckles taking the tomato out of my hand. I laugh "no."
"Go get the salt." She says.

I grab the salt and hand it to Sera's mom who pours it into the pot and walks to the cupboard. "Jungkook..." She says gathering pasta out of the cupboard. "Yes ma'am?" I reply.
"Please call me Sarah. It makes me feel old when you call me ma'am." She smiles, "I've been wanting to ask you if Sera has told you anything about the nightmares she's been having, or if she's being bullied at school or-"
"ma'a- I mean Sarah don't worry Sera's not being bullied, I would have handled the situation a long time ago." I say proudly, "but no she hasn't told me about her nightmares." I sadly say.

Sera really needs to get her life together.
"Ah I see," Sera's mom responds says putting my pasta into the boiling water, "Sera has been quiet about her personal life the past year. She would usually tell me sometimes her father, but she's always smiling like nothing wrong. Please if you find out tell me." She sighs, "go set the table I'm almost done with the food."
"O-Okay." I reply.

As I'm putting plates on the table, I couldn't help but think it's my fault for Sera's actions.
I'm not doing anything wrong right? She's just exaggerating, yeah she's always been so extra probably just that.

"Jungkook go call the others so we can eat." Sarah says to me. "Will do Sarah." I say stretching. She smiles at me and heads back into the kitchen.

Seraphina's POV

"Foods ready." Jungkook says poking his head into the living room. I sigh in relief knowing the one person I'd never want saving from is here saving right now.
"Ahhh finally." My dad says getting off the couch stretching.

I get up walking towards the kitchen passing Jungkook who's staring at me with his darker than usual eyes. What now?!
I pull a chair out and sit in front of a hot plate of spaghetti and take a bite.

"Mmm mom did you make this?!" I say surprised. "Yes I did. Why are you surprised?" She chuckles.
"You don't usually cook you buy take out. What special event is going to happen?" I eyed her suspiciously.
"Nothing I just wanted to cook for our guest." She laughs. "Alright." I say in defeat.

We stay quiet for a while enjoying my moms rarely made homemade spaghetti. "Sera are you sure you don't wanna talk about-"
"no I still don't, and I don't plan on telling anyone." I bitterly said.

I glance at Jungkook to see him looking down at his plate, but with a surprised look on his face. My mom sighs. I look down at my now empty plate.
Ha this plate looks just like my heart. Empty.
I stand up putting my plate into the sink and walk upstairs. Jungkook also stands up to go after me, but is stopped by my dad and sits back down.
                                   ******
A/N
Why do I feel like I late updated even tho I said Saturday or Sunday. God dang this is the longest chapter I've typed up. I've been trying to type up more chapters before hand so when the weekend comes I already have chapters to post because school is Come omg near and the update me my be slower like maybe every 2 weeks. Hmm I might make another book soon so we will see.👀

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote