~Chapter 9~

Seraphina's POV

"Sera come one you're missing out on all the fun." Jungkook says to me splashing in the swimming pool.

  We were at the Hotel that both of our parents were staying at for vacation so Jungkook and I decided to go to the pool that day.

"I don't want to get wet Kookie!" I giggle at him. He gets out of the pool, giving me a mischievous smirk.
"Fine I won't get you wet." He says removing my sunglasses and hat, "I promise." He says his cold wet lips kissing me and he grabbing my phone out of my hands.
"What are you doing Jungkook?" I smile. "Shhh" he puts his finger on my lips his eyes gleam with amusement.

I'm then carried into the air and my body hits the cold water and I scream, "JUNGKOOK!"
He laughs and swims towards me, I'm embraced in a warm tight hug, "I'm not going to play by myself because my girlfriend is scared of a little water." And kisses me.

I wish I hadn't taken advantage of that day I wish everyday was like today because I hadn't known that the girl Jungkook was seeing was at the same hotel as us.

  'I wish' is something we hope we don't know if it will come true or not we just hope. Jungkook and I get out of the pool and dry ourselves and head to our hotel room.

"I left the key card in the room. Do you have yours?" I asked Jungkook.
"Oh I left it by the pool. Be right back." He says kissing me head.
I smile as he walks away. What would I do without him? I take out my phone and scroll through my social media while I wait for Jungkook.

"What's my Jungkookie doing with a bitch like you." A girl snarls.

A look up to see a Barbie doll standing in front of me, "What's a slut like you standing in front of me face." I reply.

She gasps, "how dare you Jungkook is by boyfriend!"
I scoff, "yeah sure he's my boyfriend, go back to dreaming."

"Leah what are you doing here." A voice says making us both turn around.

"Jungkook you're here! Thank goodness this bitch thinks that she's your girlfriend!" 'Leah' says.

My mind was racing this girl was with Jungkook?! And I didn't even notice.
"Sera I can explain." Jungkook pleads.
"You don't need to." I say snatching the key card from his hand and walk into the room.

  "Sera please." He says following me, I laugh "I didn't know you had a thing for girls made of plastic, but here we are."

I slam the door at his face. I lay in bed and close my eyes and ignore his constant pleading.

The next morning I see him peacefully sleeping on the couch. I pack my bags and leave the room without even giving him a second look. I tell my parents I'm going to leave earlier because I wasn't feeling well and drive back home.

I avoided him all summer ignoring his calls and texts. Until the last week of summer I ran into him at the mall. He looked so sad and desperate. "Come on Sera talk to me." I sigh and walk to the food court taking a seat at a table.

I let him speak and he even cried, but in the end I somehow forgave him. Me thinking that things would be the same me being stupid gave in and gave him a second chance.

I wake up with a little headache. Turning around I don't see Jungkook anywhere. I was actually glad he wasn't, but my happiness didn't last long because as I was heading to the kitchen I saw Jungkook cooking.

I turn to go back into my room, "Sera you're finally up." He turns the stove off. I say nothing and head back into my room.
"Wait Sera please let's talk."
I sigh and turn around, "what do you want!" I snap.

"Why did you- Why did you drink- it's, it's not good for you Sera and you're a minor and-" cutting him off from his rambling I turn my head,  "why would you care?" I whisper.
"Because I love-"
"save it Jungkook get out of my house." I cut him off. "But-"
"get out!" I yell not even looking at him. He sighed and shuffled out of my house. When I hear the door shut I breathe crumbling to my knees and cry."

A/N
Oml I haven't posted in so long💀 ohh school is too stressful and I've had this draft on my phone for a while. So don't be surprised if i take long to post.

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote