Chapter 22

Seraphina's POV

"Y-You like me?" He asks in surprise. 

I nod my head yes. 

"I'm sorry, but I can't." He replies. 

I feel my heart drop. I mean I never had a chance, but I was kind of hoping that I had a small chance. 

"I can't date you because I don't know your name." 

I feel my face light up, "My name is Seraphina." 

"Seraphina? That's a beautiful name. You probably know my name, but I'll tell you anyway. Jungkook. Nice to meet you Seraphina! How about we go on a date tomorrow at 7? Here's the address and my number." He says, pulling out a piece of paper. "See you then, Seraphina." 

The way he said my name made my heart beat faster. I watch as he walks to his desk and  I just stand there frozen. 

"Seraphina...What happened?" I blink, "He said yes." 

"He said what?" Lily asks. 

"HE SAID YES." I squeal. 

"OMG SERA GOOD JOB! I KNEW YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT!" Lily squeals with me. 

Now 

"Who said you could talk back to me?!" Jungkook yells. 

We're in the car now and Jungkook has just been yelling at me for most of the drive. 

"I-I didn't talk back."

 Jungkook takes a deep breath before aggressively swerving the car to the side of the highway and hitting the brakes. 

"Sera...I am this close.." He pinches his thumb and pointer finger together, "to hurting you. I suggest you shut the hell up and let me speak." 

I feel my heart clench and my throat close at his threat. 

"Okay." I whisper. 

 He drives us all the way to his house while ranting. 

"Let's go." He says, roughly opening his door. 

It's okay. Jin should be home. Right?

 "Jin's not home Sera." Jungkook whispers in my ear. 

I shutter. I need to get out of here. 

Jungkook leads me up to his room and then shuts the door. "Sit." He commands. 

I shakely sit down on his bed. He starts ranting about something that I really didn't pay attention to. "Sera are you listening?" He questions me, making me flinch.

 "Y-yes." 

"Liar." He growls as he inches closer to me.

 I feel my heart race as he gets closer and closer. 

Do it.

 "Jungkook...I want to end it." 

He stops in his tracks, "What? End what?" 

I take a deep shaky breath, "I want to end this relationship." 

His face grows softer as he tries to hold back tears, which boosts up my confidence. 

"Sera. I-What did i do? I'm sorry for scaring you, I'll be better." 

"You've said that too many times!" I yell, tears start streaming down my face, "I want to believe you'll change, but it's so hard Kookie. I can't take it anymore!" 

Jungkook sobs, "Sera please don't go." 

"And don't call me Sera anymore. It's Seraphina. I'll show you I've ended it." I sniff. 

We hear the front door close downstairs. 

"I'll be leaving now." I whisper, walking out of the room. 

"Wait! Seraphina. Please give me another chance." Jungkook sobs holding onto my wrist.

 I shake him off and shake my head no and then run down stairs. 

"Seraphina, hey!" Jin grins, but it soon falters as he sees me and also hears Jungkook's cries upstairs.

 I force a smile and dash out of the house.

Short chapter today :/ sorry bout that. Stay safe guys <3