~Chapter 3~

Seraphina's POV
"What's wrong sweetie?" My mother asks "your eyes are puffy."
"It's nothing mom probably just allergies." I assure her.
I wonder what Jungkook is going to say about me leaving without telling him. I hope he doesn't come to visit or I'm screwed.
"Alright honey, oh and Jungkook is coming over for dinner today. You can rest until he comes." Ugh just my luck why today?
"Okay mom." I say.

We make it home and as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm already sleeping.
"DON'T COME NEAR!" I say holding a knife. I keep backing up until my back hits a wall. "Sera calm down I promise I won't hurt you." A soothing voice says. I look down to see my hand trembling. "NO YOU LIAR! NO!"

I instantly wake up to Jungkook's calm voice. "You finally wake up. Did you have a nightmare?"
I jump so hard I fall of my bed.
"Oww...uh hi Jungkook. How long have you been here?" I ask.
"Half an hour." He replies, "are you ok though you fell pretty hard." He chuckles. "Yes I'm fine" I reply. "Lemme see if you got hurt anywhere." He says.

As he examines me his hands brush up my hurt shoulder, I flinch at his touch.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks worried.
"I-It's nothing. I'm fine." I say.
Jungkook pulls down my shirt sleeve revealing a bruise that is now bigger from this morning. "Oh no..Sera..did I do this?" Jungkook asks with worry. "Uhh..yes from yesterday and today, but you don't have to worry."
I tried to assure him. "Sera I'm so sorry. Lemme make you feel better." He says hugging me.

Jungkook starts massaging my shoulder after 5 minutes of me telling him not to cry and reassuring him I'm fine. Jungkook stops after 20 minutes of massaging me.
"Feeling any better?" He asks.
"Yes much better." I say laying my head in Jungkook's lap. He strokes my hair and kisses me.
"I'm glad you're feeling better." Jungkook says smiling.

My mom opens my door and pokes her head in.
"Awe you two are so cute." She cooes. "Momm." I groan. Jungkook chuckles making my heart flutter, it's not often I hear him laugh so happily.
"Sera I'm going out with your dad for a while, we'll be back soon." She says kissing my forehead.
Ugh she really has to leave my with this crazy man.
"And Jungkook you can stay as long as you'd like." She smiles. "Thank you." Jungkook replies.
"Well I'll be heading out, food is on the table, you better eat Sera you haven't eaten since you got home." My mom says as she closes the door.
She's right! I haven't eaten. "Let's head to the kitchen to get some food." I tell Jungkook.

We head to the kitchen and eat my moms food in silence. I look at Jungkook to see him playing with his food, he's face is hard to read too.
"Why'd you leave school early?" Jungkook says suddenly breaking the silence, "I was standing outside for 30 minutes waiting for you." "I..uh..um.." I stuttered.

That question caught me way off guard. I mean I knew he was gonna ask about it sooner or later, but my dumb self didn't think of how to answer it.

"I..uh..What?!" Jungkook yells, "what happened to your phone?! Did it magically stop working?!"
"No I was just kind of tired I kind of forgot." I say looking down.

The truth was I didn't want him leaving school early because I know he would follow me home if I told him.

My vision started getting blurry and a tear drops.
Why are you crying? Stop crying Sera!
I guess I was crying because I wasn't expecting Jungkook to react like this. I hear footsteps coming my way. Strong arms wrap around me. "Awe baby don't cry." Jungkook cooes, "next time tell me or I'll think you're avoiding me." He says with a deeper and harsher tone. What the hell?! This man boy is so weird. It's not that hard to choose an emotion.

"Come one lets watch a movie." Jungkook says walking into the living room.
Of course I love Jungkook, but sometimes it's best for me to avoid him just to protect myself from him.
"Ok I say smiling."

******
A/N
Finally first 3 chapters are up. I'll post next week very Sunday or Saturday.

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote