Epilogue

Jungkook and I kept our distance. He went to therapy and I...I took this time to recollect my thoughts. Think about all the things that have happened the past year with Jungkook.

Mom and dad approved of my choice. They said I was handling the issue maturely. Great Aunt Jade is proud of me.

She said something along the lines of, "If something bad happens. I swear to god I'll smack you both with a spatula if he hurts you again."

***

"The winter dance is coming up." Ashely tells me.

"I'm not going." I shrug.

"Aww why nott." Ashely whines.

I shrug again, "I don't have anyone to go with."

She punches my arm, "You have me idiot!"

I laugh, "I was only playing!"

***

The music at the dance is very loud, and Ashely and I are dancing like there is no tomorrow.

"I'm parched." I state warily, "Want me to get drinks for us?" I ask Ashely as we walk to our table.

"Sure."

As I leave our table I spot Taehyung waltzing to the table to talk to Ashely.

I smile to myself. They really are a cute couple.

The place is really crowded, I mean what do you expect? It's a dance. As I push through the crowd a hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me to a spot with less people.

"Hey. My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you love." he says kissing my hand.

I yank my hand away from him because of how surprised I was, "Sorry do I...know you?"

He smirks, "No, but you do now."

I nervously laugh, "Haha I don't think I want to know you." I look around the gym and spot the table with refreshments.

"Playing hard to get I see."

"No, I just really want to go get some drinks." I respond listlessly.

"Let me take you then."

"No, thanks." I walk to the table, but this Jimin guy follows me even though I told him not to follow me.

I'm grabbing two cups, when I see Jungkook leaning on the wall drinking out of a plastic cup right next to the table and suddenly I don't feel thirsty.

He sees me and his eyes widen before he averts his gaze.

"What's your name love?" Jimin whispers in my ear making me snap out of my mini daze.

"None of your business."

"Come on you act like you have a boyfriend. Let me be your boyfriend." He winks, making me shiver.

"Haha no, we are not about to do that." I glance at Jungkook and see him staring into space, "See I have a boyfriend."

Jimin raises his brow, "Where? I don't see him."

I place my cups onto the table and stomp right to Jungkook, making him jump, "Right here! So leave me alone creep!"

Jimin nervously scratches his head, "My bad okay. Sorry." And he dashes into the crowd.

"H-Hey Seraphina." Jungkook greets me, making me jump.

Oh shoot why did I do that?!

"Hi Jungkook." I smile awkwardly. My face turns a bright shade of red, "Oh sorry about that, he was being-"