Chapter 19

"Hey babe!" Jungkook exclaims rushing to my locker and giving me a peck on the lips.
"Hey Kookie. Why are you so happy?" I ask shoving my text books into my locker.

It's the end of the school day and Jungkook wanted to take me to a roller skating place after school.

"Who wouldn't be happy to see you?" Jungkook says showing off his bunny teeth.
"I know right?!" I say flipping my hair making Jungkook laugh.

"Let's go princess." He smiles snaking his arm around my waist.
"Alright prince charming." I smile.

Maybe he will change, this time for sure.

"Yo Jungkook you up for that 1 v 1 you promised?" A male yells jogging up to us as we walk to Jungkook's car.

"What's sup Taehyung!" Jungkook yells back giving him a bro hug once Taehyung caught up to us.

Taehyung glances at me for a second before looking back at Jungkook, "Who's the beauty? Your girlfriend?" He asks making Jungkook's face red.
"Y-yeah. Taehyung this is Seraphina, Seraphina Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you Seraphina." He says taking my hand and kissing it making me blush, "Like Jungkook said i'm Taehyung, but you can call me Tae." He says giving me a boxy smile.

"Hi Taehyung, um you can call me Sera if you want."

Jungkook sighs loudly, "What did you need Taehyung?" Jungkook grabs the hand Taehyung kissed and started wiping it with his other hand, "we don't want any Tae cooties on you now do we?" Jungkook says examining my hand making me giggle.

"Shut up Kook are you able to 1 v 1 me today or not?" Taehyung snaps playfully.

Jungkook scratches the back of his head, "Well, uh i kind of made plans with Sera today."

"alright I'll let this slide, but you..." He says pointing at me, "You better remind that asshole to spend some time with me."
I giggle, "will do."

"If you're done wasting my time i'll be leaving." Jungkook grunts walking to his car.

Taehyung tackles Jungkook and punches him in the gut, "now i'm done wasting your time, enjoy your day Jungkookie." He laughs as he gets up from Jungkook.

"I'll get you tomorrow watch your back!" Jungkook laughs. Jungkook and i enter his car and drive out of the parking lot.

We sat in a comfortable silence listening to my Ateez playlist.

"You know I love you right?" Jungkook says as we enter the skating place.
"Yes, and I love you Jungkookie." I smile.

"Stop calling me that!" Jungkook whines cupping his red cheeks, "you always make me blush."
"Awe so cute." I say squishing his cheeks and kissing his lips making him blush even harder. "L-let's go inside." Jungkook stutters making me giggle.

Jungkook opened the door for me and we walked into the skating place. "How many skates?" The woman asks us.

"2!" Jungkook smiles sweetly, wrapping his arm around my waist.

The woman glares at me before turning to Jungkook and smiling, "I'll go get those skates." She says after asking our shoe sizes.

I look up at Jungkook and Jungkook looks down at me and kisses my lips before looking up to see the girl handing our skates with a red face.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiles. The girl doesn't say anything but nods.

Jungkook and I walked over to a table and put our skates on. I'm the first to finish putting the skates on and stand up, but something felt wrong.

I look down at my feet and notice how the shoe looks bigger than what i'd usually wear, "hey Jungkoo- oh.." I burst out laughing at Jungkook who's trying up stuff his big foot into the small skate.

"Omg Jungkook, haha..oh" I slip on my crazy big skates and everything moves in slow motion. I'm falling, but can't stop myself.

I see Jungkook getting up quickly and grabbing my arm and gently pulling me up from my mid-fall.
"Are you ok?" He asks brushing a stand of hair from my face making my heart skip a beat.

"Mhhh, I'm fine." I nod.
Jungkook smiles, "good, I think we switched up our shoes."

I start laughing, "I think we did."

We switch shoes and put on the correct shoes. "Let's go into the rink, Jungkook says, putting his hand out to pull me up and we walk-skate to the rink and enter.

"Hey babe..."

"hmm?" I say clutching Jungkook's arm with inhuman strength.

"D-do you know how to skate?"

I glance up at Jungkook, "y-yeah- ow!" I exclaim, Jungkook flicked my forehead, "liar."

"Am not!"

"Are too." Jungkook says smoothly.

"AM NOT!"

"Fine then stand on you own." Jungkook says moving his hand from my grasp which results in me quickly grabbing onto him.

"That's what i thought." He says smugly, "but don't worry i'll teach you. Just hold onto my hand ok?"

"Okay." I say taking Jungkook's hand, entering the rink.

How's everyone ?? Ready for the comeback next week?