~Chapter 11~

Seraphina's P.O.V

It's exhausting trying to avoid your boyfriend. After that day I kicked Jungkook out I've avoided him at school.

For the last 3 days I would leave my house early so I would be the first one in class and rush out of the classroom as soon as the bell to freedom lets us out.

I'm currently hiding behind a bookshelf at the library when I spotted Jungkook head into the library.

"What are you doing?" A voice says from behind me. I jump back at the sudden voice. "Oh shoot i'm so sorry for scaring you." Ashely says covering her mouth.
"Oh that's ok." I reassure her while coming out of my hiding spot.

"Who are you hiding from. I bite my lower lip, "I'm not hiding I just-" I look around the area and point to the ground, "though i saw something interesting on the ground. She nods. Ashely looks convinced somewhat and lets it go. 

"Any plans this weekend?" Ashley asks.
I'm about to respond when im cut off by a tight embrace that feels way too familiar, "There you are babe." His husky voice says.
He rests his chin on my shoulder, "I've been looking for you." His warm breath hits my ears making me tense.

"H-hi Jungkook." I stammer. He tilts his head towards me and smiles at me.
"What are we talking about here?" He says anger hidden in his words.

I hesitate, "We're just-" "Doing a project" Ashely pipes up. We both stare at her.
I can see Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her, "You guys don't even have a class together." He challenges.

My heart beats so fast terrified of what Jungkook would do.
"It's my project i thought Sera would be the perfect person to help me with it." Ashley says calmly, "I was going to ask her if she could help with drawing something."

Jungkook hums in response, "Why Sera though?" He pushes on. "Jeez why do you want to know?" Ashely snaps which takes both me and Jungkook by surprise.

She sighs and runs a hand through her hair, "if you haven't noticed your girlfriend draws as a habit and it's pretty damn amazing." She resorts.

"I like you." He smirks, "Meet me outside when your done Sera." We winks at me before leaving.

He's acting weird.

"What was that for?" I ask Ashely as Jungkook leaves.
She shrugs, "I'll tell you next time go meet up with your boyfriend." She pats my back and then she's gone.

I walk out of the library at a very slow pace. "You look like you don't want to leave." the librarian points out and gives a smile. I smile back, "y-yeah."

I finally make it out of the library. "Hey babe." Jungkook appears wrapping an arm around me. I shove his arm off of me, he looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Sera I- i'm sorry. I- shouldn't have said that." I look into his beautiful brown eyes seeing if there telling a lie to see none. I lean in and give him a hug taking him by surprise, but he also hugs back.

Then i squeeze him. "S-sera i can't breathe." He says tapping my back.
"That's for being a dick sometimes." I say looking up at him. He looks down at me and says nothing.

For a moment i think i messed up again, but then he squeezes me as hard as i did.
"J-jungkook you're squeezing me too hard!" He laughs and i join in.

Once we calm down he leans down and whispers, "Babe you didn't even squeeze me as hard."
My eyes widen and i lightly punch him, "RUDE!" he lets out a laugh that makes me fall in love again.

I stare at him admiring his face. The way his smile makes him look like a bunny or how he scrunches his nose when he laughs or the little mole on his bottom lip.

"I know, I know I'm super hot, but quit staring and l i s t e n to me." I blink and hum in response.
He chuckles, "wanna have a date night?"
I smile forms onto my face, "yes i do." he smiles showing off his white teeth. "

Then lets got then" he says walking into his car.

A/N

Short chapter...Kookie can be such a sweetheart🥺. Thanksgiving break is next weekkkk

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote