~Chapter 4~

Jungkook POV
I wake up to see Seraphina peacefully sleeping in my arms. She looks so angelic and beautiful. I get up careful not to wake Sera up and head to the restroom.
"God I look like a train ran me over." I sigh as I wash my face. "Why is Sera still with me when I look like this?" chuckle to myself as I dry my face.
  I look down at my now dry hands
    Why is she still with me?

"I've been so terrible to her." I whisper to myself, "wait, no she needs to learn her place. She's been disrespectful towards me she deserves it."

I wash my face and get ready, when I head to the kitchen Sera is already awake cleaning dishes from last night's dinner.
Hmm it would be pretty fun to scare her.
I slowly creep up on Sera who just happened to turn around just as I was about to scare her and we both ended up screaming, then we hear shattering.

We both looked down to see a shattered plate on the ground.
"Omg ! Sera are you ok-" I'm interrupted by some giggling. I look at Sera to see her holding in a laugh.
"What's so funny Sera?" I yell. She burst out laughing.
"Kookie! Don't play like that! You scared me!" She giggles.
"That was the point." I muttered.

I look down at Sera's leg to see blood oozing out of a cut made from the glass she dropped.
"And look what happened now you're bleeding!" I say as I lift her up bridal style to the bathroom. "Calm down it's just a cut." She says. "Mmm yeah from glass." I say "you could get an infection if we don't treat it."
She looked surprised and then said "how do you know this stuff?"

"My older brother Jin taught me. He's in college right now but he's learning how to become a doctor." I reply opening the bathroom door. Sera looks at me wide eyed as I set her on the counter to get magical supplies. When I come back to treat her cut she smacks me on the head.
"Ow what was that for!? I'm trying to treat you and this is what I get?!" I yell.

She looks at me with a straight face.
"You never told me you have a brotherrr." She whined.
"Hmm I didn't?" I tease, "Ahh maybe I told my last girlfriend."
"JUNGKOOK!" She yells. I laugh "I'm just playing. I didn't tell you because I don't like talking about him." I say applying disinfectant.

"Kookie it burns." She says while grabbing my arm very very hard. "Sera you're hurting my arm." I calmly say.
"I don't care, you deserve it for not telling me about your brother." She pouts. "You're so cute." I say putting a bandaid on her cut.

"There I'm done." I say picking Sera off the counter. "I'm not cute!" She protests. He face turns a bright red.
"Come on stop acting like a child let's go watch something." I laugh, "when are you parents coming home?" I ask.
"In three hours." She replies. "Great enough time to watch a movie." I say smiling.

We sit in the living room watching a movie. We were barely 20 minutes into the movie and Sera had already fallen asleep on my lap.
"You legit had 10 hours of sleep last night." I say while playing with her hair.

"Jungkook!" Sera yells. I jumped at the sudden noise she makes.
"Yes baby?" I reply. I get no answer.
She must be sleep talking.
  "You're hurting me stop." I look down at Sera she has tears coming down her eyes.
Is she sleep crying?!
"Sera why are you crying? Wake up are you having a nightmare?" I say shaking her.

Sera's eyes open. She looks up at me and jumps looking tense, but relaxes seconds later.

"Sera are you ok?"

A/N
So like I feel like my chapters are too short😞
I'll try making them longer soon.

If you liked this chapter please consider giving it a vote