Chapter 5

My Dad yanks me by my hair and pulls me in to the house.

"You thought you could run away from me?" he yells in my face "Think again!"

He takes a knife and runs it down my fore arm. It hurt so much. The blood runs down my arm and makes a puddle on the floor.

"Clean it up!" he yelled at me.

I run off and get a rag and cleaner. When he wasn't looking it took another rag for my arm. I stuffed it in my pocket. I walk out in to the living and quickly clean up my blood. I get up and turn around only to feel a burning sensation on my neck. He has a cigerate in between his fingers pushing on to my neck. I don't move. I close my eyes holding back the tears. 'Be Strong' echoes through my head.

"Go to your room! Now" he screams.

Without hesitation I run up the steps. It's only 2'o clock. I'm guessing no food for the rest of the day. I walk around my room to find all my stuff gone. Everything but the clothes I had. Great. I walk to my windows only to find all of them boarded up form the outside. I bang my head on my wall and then go lay on my bed. Only a few days, then I will never have to see this man again. I kick off my shoes and hop in bed. My thin overs feel like the only protection I have in this home.

I fall asleep to the ticking of my wall clock. I wake up to my dad screaming my name. It's to early for this.

"Saige! Get down here now!" he yells.

I open my door and walk down stairs.

"Make me breakfast , I'm hungry." he says as he is sitting on the couch.

"Okay," I mumble.

"What did you say?" he asks me.

"Okay!" I yell at him.

I stomp off to make his stupid breakfast. I throw eggs in to the pan and then 8 strips of bacon in another. After about 10 minutes everything is ready. I take a strip of back considering its going to be the only thing I will eat in the next day or so.

"Here is your breakfast, Garret" I say handing him the plate.

He slaps me across the face. I know that one is going to leave bruised finger prints.

"Call me Dad" he spits at me.

I walk away from him.

"Don't walk away from me until I say so." He yells without turning to look at me.

I walk back to him and stand in front of him like a dog waiting for the next command. He again pulls a knife from his pocket and places one mark for every letter of his name. 6 cuts. He does it on my shoulder and works his way down.

The pain is barely stand able. I let tears escape my eyes. He does each cut slowly. Slow and painful. He notices my tears and slaps again.

"Stop crying. You save the tears for your pillow," he says as he finishes the last cut.

"Now leave me alone," he says pushing me away.

I go upstairs to my room. I just sit there. On my bed. I think about Jen and Josh. Did they forget about me? Did they really love me? Then I thought about Mom. Would things be different if she wasn't dead? I lay down on my pillow and cry. I cry until I can't cry anymore.

I pull myself together and look in the mirror. My long, curly brown hair. Deep green eyes. I smile at myself. Then it slowly fades as my dad bust through the door. He yanks me by my hair so my head jerks back.

"I told you we would have more fun," he whispers in my ear.

He draws back the hand with the bottle and smashes it on my neck. I feel the breath being taken out of me. It's hard to find air but I eventually find it. The pain shoots through my body before I realize what he did next.

He picked up a piece of the broken bottle and has made marks up and down my back. The room starts to spin. I have lost too much blood. I fall to my knees feeling chunks of my hair being pulled out.

I see my Dad walk out of the room. I hear the lock of the dead bolt locking my room. Then the room goes dark.

📚Author's Note 📚

Hi guys! Here is another late night update! I can't believe people are really reading this story and actually enjoying it! I just wanted to say that I AM NOT BEING ABUSED AT HOME!! This is not being based on my life! There has only been one part that I can relate to is her Mom dying. I come up with these ideas by making up scenarios in my head. It's a habit I've had since I was little. Again don't forget to..

📋 Vote 📋

💬 Comment 💬

👍 Like 👍

Thank you guys so so so much!!! I love yall!!!!! 😘😘😘💙💙💙