Chapter 14

********* Saige's POV ******
I wake up in a small room. I look around, not remembering that I passed out, and notice it's exactly like a room. I have a dresser, bed, a desk and a bathroom. I hear foot steps coming from the locked door.

I hear the lock unlock. Garett walks in. Great...

"Oh good morning!" He says sarcastically.
I give him an evil stare.

"Let's start the day shall we?" He says as he pulls a baseball bat from outside the door frame.

I quickly step back from him. He only steps closer to me. He brings it up and whacks me on the side. It's the same side with the gash so I go down in severe pain.

I hold my side in pain, as he sends another whack to my stomach. I double over, it knocked the wind out of me. I gasp for air as he swings on my back. Still out of breath, I fall to my knees.

He picks me up by my hair, I catch my breath within the that time. Garett spits in my face and throws me back on the ground.

"I will come back later with another weapon of choice." he spits and walks out the door locking it.

I sit up as I watch him leave. I don't know how much more pain I can take. My side is in a lot of pain. I clutch it, hoping it will make it stop. Nothing happens. I need to leave. I can't wait until Sunday. It's a week away in two days. I lay there and fall asleep to feeling of my throbbing body.

******** Josh's POV ****

I wake up to Jen in my arms. Her eyes are closed, I stare at her. She is so beautiful. I smile at her. I hate bringing her through all of this, the paps are going to be all over this. If we just keep it to ourselves nothing can hurt us.

Jen slowly opens her eyes and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Hello.." I whisper to her.

"Hey." she whispers back. "We leave tomorrow!"

"Yup! I can't wait. Jen?" I ask.

"Yes?" She says with worry forming on her face.

"Do you think we will get Saige back?" I ask.

"I hope so.. I hope so.. I'm so scared... What if she is dying with all the pain right now? She hasn't ate in days! I know she hasn't! I wish I could take it all back. I wish we never got on the plane! If I didn't force her on she could of been here safe!" Jen yells with tears pouring down her face.

"Jen. Jen.. Stop... It's not your fault.. Stop with the what ifs and think about the future. Just be thankful she is alive. I couldn't bare to loose her or you.." I say pulling Jen closer to me.

"I couldn't bare to loose you or Saige. Do you think we can get her sooner?" She asks with a few flowing tears.

"I don't know.. I don't know..." I say looking out the window and in to the city of Kentucky.

********* Saige's POV *******

My dad never came back. It's now Saturday and I have a plan to escape. I can't take this anymore! I'll either die in here or die trying. I am going to die trying.

So my plane is to take the razor my Dad stupidly left in the bathroom and cut him. Simple right? No. It has to be precise.

I look at the razor. I picked one up in 3rd grade. The words they told me come flooding to my head. Worthless. Ugly. Fat. Stupid. I realize it's all true. I take the blade and pull it across my delicate skin.

It hurts but relief floods me. I keep going. Cut after cut, I lose track after about 50. Once I am satisfied, I wash my arms off in the old rusty sink. The water turns red instantly.