Chapter 13

*********** Saige's POV *******
I wake up to everyone cheering. I look out the window to see the train station. A smile forms on my face. I hop up and exit off the train. Since it's now October it has gotten a lot colder. I put my hood up and pull the strings to keep warm. I exit the train station and in to the streets of Pittsburg.

I sit down on a nearby park bench and try to think what to do with the $100 the man gave me. I could by a jacket from a Goodwill and get food from a cheap store.
Getting up, still pondering on my thoughts, I start to walk around. The wind nips at my nose making it turn bright red. Letting out a slight cough, I keep going. I come across an abandoned housing complex. I run into one of the houses.
I could stay here for a while. The house is pretty warm. It keeps all the wind out too.
I try turning on one of the sinks, nothing happens. I turn the handle back to off and explore the rest of the house. There are two bedrooms, one has a bed. I hop in to the bed only to hear the bed squeak with its old springs. It's annoying but it's all I got.

I lay down on the bed, putting my hands behind my head and I think about what I left behind. I left Josh, Jen, and love. Jen could be alive. Josh I know is alive. Jen, well she wasn't breathing. Tears roll down my face, I left them, but they don't need me.. Josh needs to focus on Jen. I don't need to be in the way.. I don't need to be here...

I turn on my side and cry. The blood runs down my side and back from the gash. I ignore it, I just wanna die..

************* Josh's POV ************

I wake up, still in the hospital. I notice that the doctor took off the bandages around my head and side. My leg is still swollen from the infection.

I pull my wheel chair to me and hop in. I roll out the door and to Jen's room. Once I roll in to her room and wait by her bed. I stare at how beautiful she is. I'm so happy I can call her my girlfriend. We have been dating for a few years now, I'm going to ask her to marry me.

A smile comes to my lips. Just the thought of marrying Jen makes me happy. Jen rolls on her side and slowly opens her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I whisper to her.

"Good morning" she whispers back smiling.

"When can we leave?" I ask Jen.

"Soon babe. I promise. You can go home with my mom. I can stay here.." she tells me.

"I won't leave you.." I tell her.
She kisses my lips and smiles after.

"I love you.." she tells me.

"I love you too.." I say "What are we going to do about Saige? I know she is still alive. I saw her. She called the crash in to the police Jen..."

"I don't know. We have to find her.. She is my rock in my life.. I need her.. We can go on to the news and send a message to her our selves. It might help her come home.." Jen says with tears flowing down her face.

I wipe away her tears with my thumbs.

"Jen, everything is going to be okay. I promise.. We will find her.. if you want I can take a break from acting so you can focus on your career while I focus on finding her.." I suggest.

"Babe you can't do that.. You have worked so hard to get where you are.." Jen says sobbing.

"I know but I would do anything to bring our family back together... Even if it means I have to stop filming for awhile," I promise Jen.

I slide in next to Jen, she puts her head on to my chest and falls asleep. Once she is fast asleep, I fall asleep too.

*********** Saige's POV **********