The End pt1

She just lost her world...

     Bria sat staring at her lap, she had wondered if it would be worth it to get up, to find him, and fight. Should she just stay here and let him kill her? But truth be told, He already did. She didn't dare glance at Thel, she already saw the pool of blood, the lifeless body. Why did he have to go this way? Why today? She didn't quite understand.

     She looked over at the UNSC ship. Pieces were flying off, she could only imagine how many lives have been lost already. She had to put a stop to this.

      But how?

      This man is so incredibly powerful. He just killed the Arbiter. One of the strongest Sangheili, the leader of the swords of Sangheilios.

     Her lover...

     Bria fought her thoughts. She couldn't focus on Thel's death now. She had to find him and put an end to this. Even though the thought of Thel hurt. Hurt like nothing else before.

     She pushed herself off the ground and looked around, this platform was growing bigger by the second with each piece of the UNSC ship. She wanted to scream to find him.

     "I will tear this place to bits until I find you!" Bria yelled. It echoed throughout the buildings. And she has begun to do so. She melted side panels of buildings, tore off roofs and support beams.

      "Wow," She flipped around and saw him. "It's not necessary to have a hissy fit..."

      She growled at the sight of him and ran towards him, determined to end it.

     That was until a shield appeared in front of her and she slammed her body into it unintentionally. She groaned and landed hard on her back.

      He chuckled. "Ah, I pity you. Running on grief and anger. It had to happen, he was getting old. It was time for him to go."

     She growled at him again and ran, the shield was down, but he pushed her back using some type of force.

     "My powers are very similar to yours. Though I built and trained mine, so I have more control." He said and picked her up by her throat. "Yours is fueled by emotion."

     Hrk...

      Was the next sound that came out of his mouth. They both looked over at his shoulder, the same metal spike penetrated right through his shoulder. Bria peaked over to see Cyva.

      "Oh, Cyva... Betrayal is so fun." He threw Bria down.

     "Bria, run!" Cyva yelled.

     Run? Is he mad?

    In one swift move, Cyva's arm was cut clean off. He yelled in pain.

     Bria took the opportunity and shoved him with her fire. It burned his skin slightly. Bria ran and stood in front of Cyva like a protective mother.

     "Touch him again and I'll have your head." She hissed.

     An evil smirk appeared on his face. "As you wish."

      Immediately she saw Cyva drop. The platform below him fell and he followed.

     "No!" Bria screamed.

     This was a nightmare. People were dying left and right. She didn't know how long she would survive by herself, but she would die trying.

     "Back to 2," He said.