Soon Enough

She presses out a laugh, raising her eyebrow as a smirk curls onto her perfect lips. Refusing to speak, she merely shakes her head, defiant. Jughead raises his hand up to hit her, but at the last second curls his open palm into a fist and shakes it in the air. He rubs his temples, frustrations rising.

"Just answer the damn question, Princess. It won't get any easier if you resist. Because trust me when I say that you can kiss the possibility of me letting you live goodbye if this little defiant-hero-type act continues. So if I were you I'd reconsider what you're abo-" he's cut off by a quiet, yet enraged question.

"Why the hell should I tell you anything?" Betty's smirk from before has turned into a scowl, her bright eyes burning with a passion he's never seen before. He finds it beautiful. She asks again, this time more confident.

"Because, blondie, your little friend is highly crucial to my big plan. I need him here with me, and I need answers. Right now, you're the only one who has them. But not for long, soon enough you'll realize why." The raven-haired boy smirks, cupping her cheek. "Soon enough, Princess."

With that, he leaves the room, locks clicking soon after.

A/N
I'm so sorry this was such a bad chapter, but it's just filler for the next big chapter. I'd also like to apologize for how long it's taken me to update.

Also, is JUGHEAD CATCHING FEELINGS??? OooOoo!!! Lmao but thank you to everyone still reading this book.