Chapter 1

Serenity's POV

          As I shifted around in my bed, I started to hear a light vibration coming from my bed somewhere. I started to feel around to find my phone while I thought who would be calling me this early in the morning. I wouldn't even be up if it wasn't for me waking up wanting a drink and  having to use the bathroom. I answered the phone without looking to see who it was in a slightly angry voice, "Hello?" On the other line, my bestfriend screamed,"Serenity. You're awake, wow. Anyways, you need to check Twitter. I mean, now." I grumbled, sat up, and grabbed my Apple laptop off my bedside table. "Yes, I am awake. Sadly. Now, while this is loading, tell me what is so important," I said, somewhat irritated. I love her to death, but she knows I hate being woken up this early. If she wouldn't have called me, I would be sleeping right now. Liz was off in her own world, telling me this story about something her dog did while she was sleeping. I quickly cut her off by saying, "Yeah, Lizzie. That's just wonderful. Now, what's the big deal?"

          I heard Lizzie sigh, and that's when I knew something was wrong. "Serenity, Magcon split up last night." Those words that I heard over the phone made me think back to the beginning. I remember when her and I discovered the fandom. Right when we did, we were hooked. Every guy that made up "Magcon" was our world ever since that day. Of course, like every girl, we had our favorotes, but we always made sure to support everyone of them. Lizzie and I were so excited for them to come over to California. Our parents even gave us permission to go where ever they traveled to in California. If needed, we could even stay over night. We had so many plans and dreams about that one moment in time, but now, it wouldn't happen.

          I must have been quiet for a while because Lizzie broke the silence by quietly saying,"Serenity. Are you okay? I'm upset about it, too, but you know, it's all going to be okay." I huffed and whined,"Liz, we were supposed to meet them. Now, Magcon isn't going on anymore. We'll never meet them. I'll never meet the Jacks, Matt, Sammy, or any of them. You won't either. This isn't fair." Lizzie gasped and yelled at me,"Serenity Grace. Don't you say that. We will meet them. They're still going to do tours with some of the other guys. It just won't be with Magcon. Trust me, we both know the boys probably did this because it was better for them and the fans. They wouldn't just drop us like that." I agreed and asked,"Hey, Lizzie. I'm going to go back to sleep for a little bit. After I wake up, do you want to go to the beach?" "Yes, I would love to do that. We both need fresh air today. Talk to you later, dear." I heard her blow kisses through the phone, so I did it back.