Description;

Hope Mikaelson is the miracle baby of Original Hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson and werewolf Hayley Marshell. On the day of Hope's birth her father knew that New Orleans was not safe for her so she was sent away. To live a life far from the danger that Nikaus's enemies put her at risk for.

Growing up without knowing your mother and father is tough enough for any girl especially if you're a hybrid witch like Hope. After sneaking out one night Hope makes her way to New Orleans in search to find her mother and father but of course she couldnt just tell them who she was straight away as danger still lurked in every corner. So she decides to lay low for a while until the time is right to tell them.

But that times comes sooner than she first planned and she is faced with serious consequences......

Join Hope as she discovers who she really is and finally has a chance at what she's dreamt of since she was little....a family. But of course no family is perfect and she soon discovers how imperfect hers really is....but thats what makes it so special. In this story their will be love, heartbreak, tears, happiness and life of death decisions but what can you expect being the daughter of Niklaus and Princess of New Orleans.

•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

Sorry for the bad description;-; I pwomise you the book is HEEEEAAAAPPPSSS better than I made it sound:D

Also in this story Matt and Rebekah will be a couple and he helps Rebekah in raising Hope but he doesnt live with her so he's only in the story sometimes(: