Chapter Four

Kim's POV

I giggle as I give him small kisses over his jaw, I run my hands through his hair, tugging every once in a while. I smile over at him, is this what it feels like to be young and in love? Because if so I understand.

His large hands have cupped my face now, his green eyes piercing my own brown ones. His smile is big and bright, like a child you has just discovered candy. "You are the most beautiful women I know, marry me Kim, please?"

I look at him in shock, could he be lying, does he actually want to marry me? What about my marriage? I know me and Mike have been having issues, this would just make it worse for Ella.

I look at him, my mouth gapping open like a fish, he closes my mouth, running the pad of his thumb over my lips. "What about my marriage? I know it kinda sucks, but I have a daughter with him!" Scott nods sympathetically, and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"It's ok my dear, we can hold off till you are divorced, I'm willing to wait for my love." I smile up at him with those words, I glanced down at my watch and quickly start trying to button up my shirt.

"My husband is picking me up for work today, I need to hurry before he gets there. We both start yanking our clothes back on, trying to make it look as normal as possible. We get out of the car, I try to fix my hair and make up well buttoning my shirt. Well, I was struggling with my shirt I got mad and gave up for a minute, I looked up. Damn, did I wish I didn't, their stand my daughter, right next to her car, looking as sick as ever.

I try to say something, call her name out, but nothing seems to work. During this mental dilemma Scott has made his way around the car, he was holding my waist and kissing my cheek. I just couldn't move, my two worlds are crashing into each other, the two worlds I worked so hard to keep away from each other, had crashed and then blown up in my face.

Ella was scrambling into her car, I took a step forward barely being able to say her name. I hear her engine start and I'm running at her parked car screaming her name, telling her I can explain. Explain what is the question though, she knows what she saw and I know she will tell her dad because she's a good person.

I'm then left in the spot where he car just stood, shaking and gasping for breath. Scott runs up to me, holding me tight, telling me everything is going to be okay, but I can't think, I don't know what to do.

Then I get a text from my husband telling me he's on his way. I ask Scott to take me back, he nods In response, leading me back to his car.

~~~

Xavier's POV

I had just gotten out of my part time shift, at the ice cream parlor, when Ella called. My beautiful baby was crying, trying to explain through her tears what she saw.

She asked if she could come stay at my house for the rest the day, in which I didn't hesitate to say yes.

I told her I'm hanging up because she needs to focus on drying her tears and driving, she mumbled an okay and I said I love you as I hung up.

I try to bend down to get into my small Honda, but I'm struggling, today at team camp they worked us hard, my legs burn and my arms don't feel like they can do much today.

I try again, making sure to go slow this time, this time is successful, but painful for sure. I didn't waste anytime to start my car, no music, no nothing.

My baby girl wasn't feeling good, and something happened that made it worse. I glance over at the clock, realizing Ella is out of work an hour early. Hmm... ok I really need to get home, I'm getting side tracked.

I swiftly get out of my parking spot, and pulling onto the Main Street up to my place.

When I pull in I see Ella sitting in her car, tears running down her cheeks. I put my car in park and run over to her, picking her up so she's crying into my shoulder. I rub small circles on her back, telling it's ok, that she could tell me.

Guesses start to wonder through my head, did her dog die? Wait she doesn't have a dog... did somebody take her imaginary dog? Is she... pregnant? No, no no, I used a condom we are fine. So what happened?

I attempted to look over at her, it didn't work so well, so I asked if she wanted to go inside and talk about it. She nodded her head into my shoulder and I start to walk up the steps.

Getting into the house I tell everyone we are here, my mom tells me to keep my door opened at least half the way, I say ok and start up the stairs again.

I mean my arms are killing me don't get me wrong, but this is just heart breaking, seeing my baby like this. She's completely broken, and it hurts my heart. I slide her onto my bed and grab sweats and a t-shirt for her to change into.

I pull on some basketball shorts and leave me shirt off. She crawls into bed next to me, curling as small as possible into my chest. She's so beautiful with her freckles and hazel eyes.

I shake myself out of it and wipe the remainder of her tears as she takes deep breaths in and out.

"Xavier, my mom, I saw her," her eyes start to fill with tears again and I can tell she's getting frustrated, I kiss her cheek and tell her it's okay, she can continue when ever she's ready. Ella nods, her beautiful mocha hair surrounding her gorgeous face.

I notice her lips start to move and it takes me a minute to understand she's talking, (I swear I'm smart guys), I catch the last part, about her mom cheating. That's why she's crying so much.

Everyone knows Kim and Mike don't get along that well, but I thought they were working on it. I never expected one of them to cheat. That's just disgusting.

I hold her close, knowing the comfort is needed, I ask if she wanted popcorn and she nods. I wrap her up tight and turn some music on, I head down stairs and pop some popcorn into the microwave(you got the pun right?? Right?). I turn around to see my mom, she's looking at me slightly confused.

"So why is Ella crying up in your bedroom? What did you do?" I throw my hands up saying I didn't do anything, she raises an eyebrow and I let out a sigh. I explain the situation as quick as possible because the microwave just stopped and she would be more upset if the popcorn was cold.

My mom nods in understanding and sends me back up stairs to comfort my girlfriend. I find her in a similar position, just now she's looking at the tv, which I don't even have to look at to know Marley and me is on.

I sigh once ore but smile at her handing her the popcorn. She really is a beautiful girl, no matter how much she's cried. I whisper, "I love you," into her ear as I hold her close, helping her forget about her mom and all the other stresses in the world.

--------------
Hi guys!
Soooo ya, that's the chapter for y'all, hope you enjoyed and leave a comment down below, it could be feedback, ( hating on Kim) cough cough. Anyway love y'all!!