Chapter Twenty

I wake up to my annoying alarm reminding me that it's the first day of school.

At this point in time I'm about fifteen weeks pregnant, and my baby is about the size of a grapefruit! And as I'm rolling out of bed my swollen ankles shine bright.

I've kinda been dreading this day honestly, I'll have to go to school and face all my new teachers and even old friends, Xavier will be at work all day and then I'll get home only to go to work.

Senior year will be a strain on our relationship, but it will get better, the long hours apart might not for a little but it just means we'll cherish every moment we have together.

The shower steams up the bathroom as I get ready to jump in, it's bright and early on this lovely Tuesday morning, the sun is out and the sky is a vibrant blue. I smile at my ever growing baby bump as I catch a glimpse in the mirror.

I'm quick to get out of the shower, drying off and lathering my body in coconut oil and Shea butter, I leave my hair up in a towel as I grab my favorite little maternity dress that Xavier's mom got me.

The dress is a flowy little dress that stops at mid thigh and is covered in little polkadots. The square neckline and navy blue are just beautiful.

My hair is blow dried and curled slightly to give it some waves and a put on a little bit of make up to make myself look my lively, and on my feet I have my low top white converse.

As I walk into Xavier's room I hear a whistle, I look up to see Xavier sitting up, a sleepy little grin on his face.

"Too bad I'm missing this today." I laugh slightly as I grab my bag.

"Well you get to see it now." I lean over and give him a kiss before walking out of his room. When I walk down stairs I'm greeted by the smell of waffles and I couldn't have been happier.

"Goooood morning Ella! Are you ready for your first day of senior year?!?" I giggle a little before nodding. She smiles and gives me a little pat on the back before going up stairs. I don't hesitate to dig in to the waffle drowned in butter and syrup. I let out a little moan as the waffle melts in my mouth, savoring the delicious flavor.

"I can't even get you to make that face." I nearly choke on my waffle at the sound god voice.

"Jesus Xavier why do you have to sneak up like that!" He laughs before rolling his eyes.

"Sorry did I interrupt you intimate session of waffle eating?" I poke my bottom lip out before nodding. His chest rumbles again with laughter before he walks past me, kissing me on the forehead.

"Come in baby girl, you're going to be late for your first day of senior year!" I roll my eyes at him before jumping off the bar stool before sticking my tongue out at him and sprinting my way to my car, Xavier hit on my heels.

"Have a good day!!!!" I laugh slightly before thinking, let's hope.

---------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the shorter chapters I promise they will get longer! Hope everyone is staying healthy and doing something they love.

Love MadisonMarie