Chapter Twenty Three

We wake up kinda early Saturday morning, seeing as we have a long and exciting day ahead of us.

We wanted to surprise his parents with the house and we said we were hanging out with Adrain, which is partially true we told him he could come along.

I jump in the shower first as Xavier goes down stairs to make breakfast and lunch for us. When I get out I can already smell the delicious French toast making it's way up stairs.

I'm quick to dress in another comfy maxi dress littered with tiny white flowers.

I skip down the stairs excited to be met by my amazing boyfriend cooking an amazing breakfast for us.

"So baby, are you excited for our little adventure today?" I ask as I pluck a few French toast pieces off his plate.

"I'm hella excited! Why wouldn't I be!?!" I laugh slightly shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm not sure, maybe you would be nervous." He rolls his eyes slightly before shooting me that money making smile.

"Oooo what are we making for lunch?!?" He shows me the pasta salad he's prepared and the wide assortment of fruits.

"I left pineapple out because I read somewhere it can induce labor and isn't very good for the baby." I smile at him, it makes my heart flutter when I hear about this stuff. He's been reading about things I should and shouldn't eat and what's best for the mom and baby. It just really shows he's excited to be a dad and have a family.

"Thank you love, that is really considerate." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Anything for my baby girls."

I laugh, " baby girls?" He nods excitedly.

"I've decided the baby is a girl, kinda a mothers hunch." He laughs at his own ridicules joke. 

"Oooooh I see! Do you have a name for this baby girl?" He ponders for a minute before shaking his head no.

"Well, I've been thinking of naming the baby Laura if it's a girl and Samuel if it's a boy, I'm not sure on middle names yet." His eyes light up at the names and I watch as he starts jumping around excitedly.

"Can the babies middle name be like a combination of its grandparents names or something? I've always wanted to do that!" I laugh grabbing his arm.

"I love that idea babe, but we really need to hurry up we are supposed to pick Adrian up in a little under thirty minutes."

So for the next ten minutes we rush to pack all the food, putting it in a cloth back and waving good bye to his family as we make our way to my car.

We get Adrian in record timing, he brought his camera to film clips of it which I'm so thankful for because I want to draw the layout later.

"So you guys are really looking to buy this house?" We both nod.

"Wow, you guys have grown up so much in such a short period of time. Like don't get me wrong it's good but it's kinda crazy."

I understand what he's saying, looking back at us not even four months ago to now is kinda crazy to think about. We used to stay out late all the time, we partied a little bit last year but not much. We would go to the beach for a weekend get a little high and just have a good time, and I couldn't imagine myself doing that now.

"Ya, I think this was kinda a reality check that we aren't invisible, don't you think El?"

"I wouldn't say a reality check but ya I get what you mean." What was I saying it was totally a reality check. One second we were living our crazy teenage life and next we are going to be parents doing adult things.

Xavier gives me a side look, kinda asking if I'm ok. I just nod and wave him off.

In the past couple weeks I've been really worried about the baby, and even myself. I've been so afraid that I would be able to give the baby all it needs even tho I've thought everything through to the T, even the bumps in the road. I've been crazy with my writing, I have just pages and pages of writing stuff through.

If this house doesn't work out, but from what I've been told I think it will, I have two extra house that if I don't get those then I'm never moving out because they are complete dumps and been on the market for years.

I attempt to shake myself out of my head, focusing on the road and just not worrying about getting the house or not.

When we pull up Blake is already there, he gives us smiles and hugs to greet us and introduces himself to Adrian.

The tour of the house starts not long after and Adrian is quickly put in director mode. It's pretty crazy to see how focused he can be when the rest then time he can't stand still for over thirty seconds.

As the tour goes on we start taking notes on things we'd like to change or replace. Most of it was just taking certain walls down or painting things. It would also be nice to have new windows but I doubt we'd be able to afford that.

At the end of the tour I ask what the price was that he was able to get it down too.

"Well I told her about you guys as the buyers and that you wanted to update the house a little to bring your baby into, and she said she was willing to go down to seventy thousands, she also wants to talk to you guys. She wanted to meet the buyers."

We nod asking when. "Well now actually." We are kinda shocked at first but don't say no.

"Well where is she?" And right as I say that I see a little red Toyota pull up in the drive way. A little old lady steps out in camp cargo pants with crazy wire gray hair sticking out in every direction.

She waves at us as she makes her way up the front porch. We smile back as she enters the front door.

"Hi guys! I'm so glad you guys are interested in the house, I'd like to get to know you a little bit and figure out what you'd like to do to the house. Are you two alright with that?" We both smile and nod.

She asks us if we had any questions first. I asked about the houses plumbing and electric history and even the roof. She told has there was no history with anything, the pipes were replaced a little over ten years ago and all the wiring was looked over and fixed about a year go.

"So what do you guys wanna do to this place?" We show her our list of stuff we'd like to do or replace. She nods as we talk about wanting to take a few walls down to give it more of an open floor plan so we can watch our baby if we are in another room.

"That's a good idea, something I've always wanted to do, but never had the time to do." We laugh a little and talk about pregnancy a little and people's reaction specially since she was a young mom too.

"Well I like you two and think you'll make great memories here, good luck with your baby, I want pictures when it's born!" She gives us her number and a hug as she leaves.

Well all we have to do is wait for it to be inspected and be approved, then it will be our house.

" Good news too, you guys are pretty much already approved. You should be able to get the keys in a month or so." We hug all excited, not believing that this is real.

"How did you get it done so quick?" He smirks and grins.

"I pulled a couple of strings for my favorite staff member!" We give him a big hug before we all get ready to go home.

When we go to drop Adrian off he gives me the sd card with all the clips and gives us a hug congratulating us.

And when we finally get home we are quick to shower, collapsing in bed and talking about our future. Our own house, and our sweet sweet baby.

------------
Hey guys!! I know! Two chapters in one day, crazy!!! I hope everyone is doing great and loving the story!!!

Love, MadisonMarie