Chapter Twenty One

As soon as I pull into the parking lot I want to turn around. I feel like my bump is huge now, and that it's the first thing anyone will see.

Honestly I wasn't wrong, people I've known my entire school career start to walk up to me and then just stand there as they spot my bump.

My best friend is the only one who actually came up to me. She had tears in her eyes and she grabbed my hands before making eye contact with me, "why didn't you tell me?" I give her a sad smile before pulling her into a hug, "I was afraid." Is all I said before pulling away and walking to my first period class.

First period was yearbook, one of my favorite classes because of the teacher. I love her a lot, I was hesitant to walk in, fearing her reaction, but the second I walk in she smiles at me. I know she saw the bump it was kinda hard to miss I was getting bigger by the day.

"Hi Ella! I heard you're only here every other day, I was wondering if you would be able to come in tomorrow and help me talk to the newbies about this." I thought about it for a second trying to think about my when my shift started and ended.

"What time would that be?" She flips open a planner, carefully turning the pages till she finds what she needs.

"Seven fortyish till nine would work best, does that work for you?" I pull up my text from Jane trying to see if that works. My shift starts at eight thirty so I ask if that works, and she nods saying that it sounds good.

"Also Ella I'd like to talk to you when class gets out, do you have time to spare?" I nod before taking a seat.

The bell rings and I'm getting ready to leave when Mrs.Freebourne walks up to me. "Ella, I want you to know that I'm very proud of you for handling your situation like an adult, I know you and Xavier will make it through this, And from my understanding you both are working two jobs?" I nod not sure where this is going, "I was wondering if you were interested in taking part of this world wide challenge thing, it's about teen parents. You'd need to document in a journal your daily life and big changes you guys are making. After the baby is born you'd turn the book into me and I'd send it to the people that will document it."

I give her a blank stare not really sure how to react, "so is it trying to break teen pregnancy stereotypes?" She nods excitedly.

"Yes and I think you're doing just that!" I nod thinking about it, it doesn't sound like a bad idea maybe even therapeutic?

"Ya, I can do that, do you have a journal?" She claps her hands excitedly.

"YES, yes I do!!" She runs off to her desk and pulling out a little leather bound journal with gold accents. "Here you go, I hope this does the trick!" I smile and nod before heading off to my next class.

Well sitting it photography I get a text from my father, he's left my boxed up stuff in the garage and he wants it gone before he gets back from his business trip.

It hits me right there, my family has left me. My mother a drunk cheater and my dad a pissed off business man are no longer in my life, I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad. But, at least I have Xavier and his family.

"Ella? Are you ok?" Mr.Green asks, he's leaned over my desk his concern clear on his face.

"Ya sorry I just got a sad text from my dad, that's all." His eye brows scrunch together in confusion.

"Do you want to talk about it Ella?" I nod my head no before asking to make a call. He says sure and I step out side.

"Hey Kathy, would you be able to go to my house and pick up my boxes? I'll text you the code."

"Sure sweetie I can do that."

We say our thank you's and you're welcomes before hanging up. I slide my back down to the floor, realizing that I no longer live there, the house I spent my whole life at, I no longer live at.

I struggle a little pushing myself back up, my baby bump getting to a size where I waddle around now. I come back in the class, put my music on a put my things in my bag and wait till the bell finally rings.

Finally, last period, film. My film class is amazing I'm taking tv news and documentary for my film class this year and I can't wait to make some magic. My film teacher has been my favorite person of all time from the second I walked in second semester of freshman year. He understand when things aren't going your way and how to fix it and help you out, he can tell when you aren't having the best day and he'll let you calm down. He's a good guy.

We went over our main projects for the year, he also talked about how you could do your senior project in this class. One of the first projects we're doing is an almost vlog style video. It will be a day in our life doing what ever we normally do. Then after that we have to document a trip we take and there are a few more but these are the ones I'm most excited for.

My sophomore year I saved up all my money and bought the nicest camera I could get, I had Mr.R teach me how to use it and all the fancy equipment I got with it. So I've been using that for all my projects.

"Hey Mr.R for senior projects could I shoot you an idea I have later?" He nods saying that sounds like a good idea.

Towards the end of class he comes over asking about my idea. "Well, as everyone is aware I'm pregnant and I was wondering if I could document like my baby being born and moving and just having the baby for a while." He nods as I explain my idea.

"I think that's a good idea, would you be able to write out your idea on a document and share it with me?" I nod and say thank you, and with a wave of a hand he's off and I'm packing up ready to go home.

Once I get to Xavier's house I'm quick to check out what my dad boxed, and the first thing I see is my photo album from when I was little. I also see my toys from when I was a kid.

He's really done with me.

I sit there looking through my stuff, not sure how to react. As I'm looking through everything Xavier gets home. He sees me, my face covered in tears as I flip through my photo album.

"Oh El, you got your stuff?" I nod as he comes up to me, sitting down next to me and pulling me to him.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry." I shut the book putting it in the box before climbing into his lap. I sit there with my eyes closed, just sitting there not wanting to think about my family right now.

"Baby, you have to go to work soon, come on let's go inside." He walks me to the living room sitting me on the couch before making me and him a lunch.

As I eat I start to form a little plan. "Babe, how much money do you think we both have saved?" He thinks for a minute.

"Well including the money our parents had saved probably closer too sixty grand, why?" I nod at his estimation.

"I'm going to talk to my boss about houses, I have a plan forming." He laughs slightly before shaking his head.

"Well you better hurry or you're going to be late!"

I check the time before scrambling out of my chair, I give him a quick hug and a kiss before booking it to my car.

Oh what a day it's been.

---------
Hey everyone! Here's chapter twenty one! Hope you guys enjoyed and are as excited as I em for them to start figuring stuff out.

Love you guys! Hope you are your families are happy and healthy❤️

Love, MadisonMarie