Chapter Eighteen

I wake up the next morning, Xavier's arms around me. I turn around cuddling into his chest. I feel his arm tighten around me for a minute before he turns on his back so I'm laying on top of him.

"Good morning baby girl" his voice is husky and his hair a mess, I smile up at him replying with a good morning. He kisses the top of my head as he starts to rub my back. We just lay there, barely awake, just together.

"I love you Xavier, you know that right?" I feel his chest vibrate slightly as he responds.

"Ooooh El, did you know that I love you more" I gasp! How dare he challenge me like that!

"Hey sir, I don't know about that one. I love you a whole hell of a lot." I watch as Xavier rolls his eyes, he sits up pulling me into his chest.

"Well baby," I smile slightly as he kisses my forehead, "I think I win for today." I roll my eyes, amused by his goofy grin.

"Ooooook mister, but only this one time, but you need to let go of me so I can brush my teeth, this is bothering me." I hear him chuckle as I leave the room, him slapping my ass as I "swing" my hips out the door. We are both laughing at this point, my ridicules walk and Xavier's reaction making this morning that much better.

I flick the lights on, spotting the diffuser first, I grin slightly at the assortment of essential oils, deciding on lavender for this morning. As the diffuser starts up I swish some mouth wash around and drag some tooth paste across my toothbrush. I'm dancing to my own song floating through my head when Xavier walks in, I watch as the grin spreads across his face, he starts to join in my dancing as I brush my teeth. We must look ridicules as we spin around the bathroom. When we start to come to a stop we hear clapping echo across the walls and look over the landing rails to see his family down in the living room laughing and clapping at us.

Xavier bows yelling, "thank you thank you! There will be more shows in the future!" My cheeks heat up and I try to scoot behind him, he chuckles at me and says you must bow to our audience. I roll my eyes slightly a smirk turning the corners of my mouth.

"Thank you! We are working on our next choreography, in this one Xavier will be shaking his butt a little bit more!" This time I see the blush creep over his cheeks. I blow him a kiss and laugh slightly.

I'm jumping out of the shower when I here a knock at the door, "Who is it!?" Xavier peeks his head through the door, letting me know I need to speed it up a little. I nod, shooing him away so I can pull on a pair of his sweats and a hoodie. I walk into his room as I dry my hair to see him laying in bed, his brows creased, and his eyes closed. I set the towel down before slowly easing onto the bed.

I lay my self down between his legs, my head on his chest. His arms automatically wrap around my waist and start to rub small circles on my back. "El, do you think we are making the right choice?" I hum slightly, not saying anything, trying to decide how I want to word this.

"Ya know Love, I think we are. I'm just afraid, but I think everyone is afraid when they find out if they are pregnant. But I think we are doing the right thing, why? What's on your mind?" I feel him exhale, like he was holding his breath. He pulls me close and kisses my forehead.

"Well, I just em afraid, I don't want to mess this up." I nod, understanding his concern. I curl up close to him kissing his shoulder before relaxing into him.

I hear his sniffles before I feel his shoulders shake. I glance up at him, his gorgeous face is streaked with tears, and his beautiful eyes glossy. My bottom lip falls slightly, before I lay my back against his bed, nudging him towards me. He lays his head on my shoulder attempting to hide his face. I kiss his tear stained face as I rub his back, telling him it's going to be okay, that we are going to figure everything out and do the best we can.

We lay like this for a while, doing nothing but comforting one another. Honestly, I'm terrified. Sometimes I get so lost in the fact that I'm going to be a mom I forget about the other stuff I have to worry about. I forget about housing, groceries, bills, and then when I remember I feel my chest start to tighten and my first instinct is to cry because I'm not one hundred percent sure how I'm going to do it.

I lay my head back down on Xavier's, "Baby, we are meeting with our counselors today, do you know what you want to do?" He shifts so he's sitting infront of me, he takes his phone out of his pocket before handing it to me. He has what he needs on his notes. I know he wants to play lacrosse, and I really want him too but I don't know if we could afford that. And I see in parenthesis lax so I know he's hoping to be able too. He needs three more elective credits, but he doesn't know what classes.

"Xavier, what if you took all the auto shop classes? That could help you and even us out a lot, and then you'll be getting your credit too. He nods as he thinks about it.

"El, do you think we should try to make it so we have all our classes on one day? And have our schedule on opposite days? I hum slightly as I shake my head, deciding that would help us out the most. I think in the beginning it will be hard for us, almost never being able to see each other, and raising a kid plus school is hard. It will be quite the adventure for sure.

"Come on love, we have to get ready." I grab a pair of my jeans out of my bag and I snatch one of his endless supply of lacrosse shirts.

We head down stairs, his mom smiles at us along with his dad and brother. "Where are you guys off too?" We say we have to go meet up with our counselors and that we should be back at the longest in two hours. His mom nods but the rest of them look kinda confused.

We push past it and head out to my jeep, Xavier, once again insisting he has to drive. I think he enjoys driving my jeep more then his car honestly, but his car is tiny and he just isn't.

The drive to the school is short and full of lots of singing. We blasted songs like, "No rest for the wicked," and, "teen spirit," it was one of the best moments that week. We pulled into the parking lot, taking deep breaths. We walk into the school hand in hand. We smile at teachers from the past and wave at leadership students as they decorate. We walk into the counseling office, both our counselors working hard on there computers. They both call us in, but we ask to have a meeting altogether, they kinda seemed confused but in the end agree to it.

We all move into the bigger office, our counselors still seemed confused. I say "we need our schedules to work so one of us is at school for there three electives they need one day and then the other is the next day," both there eyes go wide, wanting us to explain why.

"The reason behind it isn't important at the moment, but I'd like to know if this could be done." They both nod and they flip the schedule around. Then, Xavier asks to be put into all the auto shop classes which luckily they had atleast one spot left in each. I kept my electives the same, a film class, yearbook, and photography. We double check our schedules making sure it is what we want before thanking them.

"We want this to happen so we can raise our baby." It was blunt, out of nowhere, but I was so sick of keeping it a secret honestly. There reactions differed, my counselor looked shocked, Xavier's looked concerned.

"You're keeping it?" We nodded before standing up, not wanting to deal with another lecture like that, we were stressed enough we didn't want to deal with her hate speech, but to our surprise she hugged us and said, "I believe in you two, you are both bright and will figure it out."

It was so relieving to leave the school knowing it will be all figured out atleast on the education stand point, so we can schedule our work around it. I felt so relieved. Now, all we have to do is tell the rest of our parents.

----------------
Hey guys! I hope you love this chapter! And let me know if  you want me to add something else or if you think I should change something when I get around to editing.

Love, MadisonMarie