Epilogue

"Xavier! Let Indie out! I'm cooking the girls breakfast!" Indie stares up at me as I scramble some eggs.

"Daddy is going to come let you out just give him a minute." She glares up at me as I try not to burn the eggs.

"Lily! Laura! Breakfast!" The girls come running into the kitchen a soapy mess.

"Girls!!! Stop playing with the handsoap!" I hear Xavier scream from the bathroom. The girls erupt into a fit of giggles as I dish up there food.

They eat as I let Indie out because obviously Xavier is occupied. She's quick to come back in and I turn to see the girls throwing eggs at eachother.

"Girls! Eat the food, don't play with it." They both look down mumbling a sorry mom. I shake my head slightly smiling.

"Who's ready for their first day of school!!"

"Me!me!me!!!" They both yell raising their little hands high. I start laughing as soon as Xavier walks out.

"Good morning girls." He says kissing them on the foreheads before spinning me around and giving me a kiss.

"Babe, I have to shower, can you watch them?" I ask and he nods as I rush to the shower, not wanting to be late to this house showing.

As soon as I'm out Xavier is putting the girls in, so I go pick out their clothes and make sure they have everything in their bags.

Once everyone is dressed and ready we scramble out the door.

"Ok girls, we need a picture for grandpa and grandma, so smile big!" They both out on their biggest grins and I laugh a little along with my husband.

"What about papa?!" Asks Lily, I smile slightly saying and papa.

It's a struggle to get in the car, making sure everyone is strapped in is the hardest part. We drop Lily off first at preschool, we all walk her to her class and she is immediately making friends.

Xavier smiles at me giving me a little kiss as I start to tear up, our baby's first day of preschool, she's grown so much.

Then it's Laura's turn. "Are you going to learn lots buby?" Xavier asks our oldest.

"Yes! I'm going to learn my numbers , and letters so I can write! I'm going to be super super smart!!" We smile at our baby girl, in the past six years she's grown so much. Her wispy blond baby hair is now long curly auburn colored, and her blue eyes changed to hazel, she's really just the love of my life.

Once we get to the elementary school I start to get even more emotional.

"I love you buby, you are going to have a great day right?" She nods at me, "you look beautiful Laura, lets walk you to class." Xavier and I hold her hand as we walk her to class.

She, like her sister, starts making instant friends. Her teacher talks to us a little about how school work will happen and homework. We thank her before we leave for work.

In the car Xavier never stops staring at me. I raise a brow at him, but he never stops staring.

"Is something on my face?" I ask confused by his staring.

"I just like looking at my beautiful wife that has given me two beautiful daughters." I laugh at him as I pull up to his mechanic shop.

"Well your beautiful wife has a house to show people, so go boss people around for eight hours." He chuckles slightly before giving me a kiss and leaving.

When I get to the office Blake gives to the list of houses this couple would like to tour. Before he sends me off he asks me question.

"Ella, are the girls starting school today?" I nod.

"It was their first day of kindergarten and preschool today!" He shakes his head mumbling about how old he's getting before sending me off.

After work I pick up Xavier and Laura, then we got Lily from Xavier's parents house.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask looking at them through the review mirror.

"Pizza!" The girls yell. Xavier nods, saying that it sounds good.

We get home, roll out pizza dough, grabbing our sauces and toppings.
"Mommy!Look out!" I turn just in time to be hit square in the face with a spoonful of tomato sauce.

"Oh it's on!" I yell, and soon we are all throwing food and pizza sauce everywhere! Our walls are painted red and white with an occasional piece of pepperoni. Xavier is just covered in tomato sauce and I can't stop laughing with the girls.

"Daddy is dirty!" Yells Lily as she smears the sauce all over Xavier's pants.
"Haha, very funny." He says as he picks Lily up giving her a nice be hug.

He covered her chocolate brown her in red tomato sauce, and her green eyes sparkly with joy as she squeals trying to get away from her dad.

Soon after I finish up the pizza as Xavier bathes the girls. The girls come running out of the bathroom butt naked as Xavier chases them with a towel.

"Girls! I have to dry you off!" He yells as they jump over Indie and dash into Laura's room. Xavier looks at me, still covered in pizza sauce and toppings, he gives me a kiss and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm so glad we had kids." He says kissing my forehead.

"Me too" and with that the girls once again come dashing out of the room, in underwear singing and dancing around the living room, and of course we join them.

--------------
Surprise! I hope everyone enjoyed the last part of this book, after over a year of work I'm very glad to say that I have completed the first draft. Editing will start immediately and the final edited version will be posted May 31, 2020. I hope everyone has fallen in love with this little family as much as I have and that we all take a little something from this book.

With love, MadisonMarie