Chapter 12: Blankets and cuddles

Your POV

I left Harry's room claiming to go home. Well I was, I guess I just need to think. Tom is my boyfriend but then I go and cuddle Harry. I look to my right in to Tom's room, he seems to be lying on his bed staring at the ceiling and listening to music. I debate to myself wether to go in or not, If he was genuinely upset I'm sure he wouldn't want to see me. But then again if he's genuinely upset I need to apologize to him before my guilt eats me alive. My mind goes blank as I feel myself start walking towards his door, I step in before I convince my self to turn back.

I clear my throat in an effort to summon some confidence that's been hidden in me for years and to alert Tom of my presence. He lifted his head to see me then return his gaze back up to his ceiling. So I guess he is mad.

"Tom," I say quiet though his lips didn't move nor did the rest of his body.

My hands start to shake. God what am I doing? I can feel a lump in my throat as I struggle to say my next words. Breath, breath. I catch him staring at me through the corner of his eye, probably thinking I'm a dumb ass.

Tom's POV

I watch her stand at the foot of my bed. She's trying to summon some kind of words to say, though she's most defiantly struggling. It's starting to look kinda weird actually, I closely examine her body as I notice she's slowly trembling. Like she's....scared?

"I don't like Harry," she finally blurts out.

I sit up from my bed and let my back rest against the bed frame.

"I know that," I say.

Another pause comes from y/n as she says something more.

"Exactly so I'm sorry, it's weird that he holds me in his arms like that and to be honest the only person I want to hold me is you, I mean if I were to have someone wrap there arms around me I'd only want it to be you," she clarifies.

"come here," I say.

She comes to sit next to me on my bed, I go to pull her close and the smell of her fills my nose. slowly we both sink into the bed and she rests her head against my chest. She holds me tight and I do the same, slowly razing my finger tips through her hair. soon enough she fell asleep in my arms and a sense of accomplishment washes over me. I feel like the greatest person the world to have her with me.

Your POV

You wake up in Tom's arms, though I'm not sure what time it was I knew I didn't want to leave just yet. Tom was still asleep so I decided to try and fall back asleep. I shut my eyes and dug my face into the crook of his neck. The cologne he sprayed smelt so good and his arms around me brought butterflies to my stomach. I was about to sleep when I hear loud footsteps making there way to the door. I tried to wake up Tom in an effort that he might know what to do. But he wouldn't budge, I saw the door handle start to move, my heart beat out of my chest as I hid under the covers. as if that be enough of a disguise. I tried breathing as quiet as I could when I heard speak of the door open.

"Tom, you're bloody sleeping," I hear Harrison say.

Thank God. I peek my head out of the covers.

"Y/N," he exclaims surprised, I place my finger over my mouth to try and signal him to shut up.

"Close the door," I whisper.

He did so. Harrison came and sat at the edge of the bed by Tom's feet.

"I thought you went home," Harrison whispered.

"Well I didn't, you said you were going home too,"

"ya and I came back," he said,"Is Tom asleep."

I looked over to Tom who had his head against the pillow lightly snoring, he was so cute when he slept. That's sounds so weird. A smile crept on my face as I watched him. I sat up and turned back to look at Harrison.

"ya Tom's tired I guess," I told him.

I looked into Harrison deep blue eyes as he was about to say something.

"You guys didn't fuck did you," Harrison asks.

"No we didn't fuck ass hat,"

A groan left Tom's mouth as his eyes flickered open. He looked confused as usual when he saw Harrison sitting on the bed.

"When you get here," Tom asks as he sits up against the bed frame.

"Three hours ago, I've been watching you sleep," Harrison replies jokingly.

Tom's POV

We spent an additional half hour talking about the highs and lows of our lives. My mother kept yelling about dinner so y/n had to leave for home. Though Harrison stuck around for a taste of my mothers fish and chips. Sam was out with some friends so it was just Harrison, Paddy, Harry and I as my folks decided not to eat with us. I sat across from Harry, as I watched him munch on his chips he appeared to have something on his mind. Either that or he just a really strong focus on the salt and pepper shakers in the centre of the wood table. After finishing dinner Harrison and I went up to my room to do whatever we do when we hang out. This time the two of us were both sprawled across the bed watching various youtube videos off of my laptop. The bright screen was our only source of light as we descended into the cold London nights. Though soon Haz went home and it was just me, alone in my empty bed. If I smelt my sweat top it was almost like her scent rubbed off on it, like she knew I'd want her presence with me. As I fell asleep thoughts of her roamed my mind, lately she's all that's been running through my brain. I guess coming back from America was a pretty good idea after all.