Chapter 13: I always get my way

Your POV

Almost three months passed without talking to Harry. I guess I left things pretty uncomfortable and weird for the both of us. Sometimes I'll go to the something then back out cause' I feel he wouldn't wanna talk to me. Or other times I'll go into our DM's and see him typing, though he end's up always never sending anything. I've seem almost a thousand memes I've been wanting to send him but too scared to press the button. Which is odd because I usually tag him in at least 10 memes a day. Though with hard times with one Holland great times with the other. Tom and I have been seeing each other every day, we've been texting, talking, heck even calling one another. We'd have a late night face time call every time before I go to sleep. Though it's weird going into the Holland house and not talking to Harry. But that was where I was heading now, walked along the empty side walk in our quiet suburban neighbourhood. As I got closer to their house I noticed someone sitting on the door step, judging by the rough silhouette I thought for sure it was Tom. So I fastened my pace into a light jog, trying to lessen the time of us apart. But as I got closer I realized the boy sitting on the door step was not Tom, it was Harry.

It was too late to run past him and sneak up to Tom's room and definitely too late to turn back. He definitely saw me, unfortunately I was forced into what I for sure new was going to be an awkward conversation.

"Hey y/n," Harry called out solemnly as I proceeded to sit next to him on the porch step.

"Hey," I replied.

The two of us sat in silence, it was like the air got heavier and the space between us got uncomfortable. I looked to Harry, to somehow gage if he was feeling the weird tension between us. He seems to show no emotion until I took a look at his hands, the twiddle of the thumbs. Harry's supposed to be the one person I know I could do anything in front of and he wouldn't care, he's the guy that would always let me be comfortable whenever I see him and now I feel like I can't even move in front of him. I thought about what I should say as this silence it dragging out way too long.

"Harry?" I say, it was all I could muster, the only word I didn't second guess.

He turned to face me, I can feel his eyes on me so I turned to look at him. Into his deep brown eyes, like a sea of chocolate accompanied by little golden specs that make his eyes sparkle in the sunlight. Though the only thing I could focus on were his thumbs, moving and moving in circles. I moved my hand over his to stop it so I'm not distracted.

A weird lump formed in my throat as he got closer and closer. I don't know what he's doing but without time he smacked his lips on top of mine. I quickly used my other hand and shoved him off of me.

"No way," I turned to see Paddy who had just walked out of the garage and of course saw us on the steps.

"Paddy, it's not what it seems," Harry tells him as he moves towards him but just my luck Paddy dashed back in the house to what I assume is to tell everyone.

Harry and I chased him around the entire house until he head out side into the back yard where Sam and Tom were tossing around the football. Paddy ran between them Harry and I closely following.

"Hey guy's guess what," Paddy yells as he continues his sprint.

"Get out of the way Paddy," Sam yells at him.

"Harry and y/n were making out on the porch," Paddy screams.

"No we were not," I yell.

"Then what do you call it when his lips were on yours," Paddy says.

Tom's face seemed to shift into a look of anger,"Paddy stop lying," he says.

"I'm not, I saw them on the porch his lips were on hers, they were even holding hands," Paddy exclaims.

"No fucking way, I knew it," Sam exclaims running inside.

Harry followed him and so did Paddy. Leaving just Tom and I, of course when things arguing good there's always a catch and this time my catch doesn't seem to be one that'll go away.

"I didn't kiss him," I said.

"You know it wouldn't have surprised me if you did," he says.

"What does that mean,"

"Face it y/n you're head over heels for Harry, wish I could've seen it sooner, I mean first you guys are cuddling now kissing what next I'm gonna find you naked in his room," he says anger shooting out in every word he utters.

"He kissed me I pushed him off as soon as he did it," I try to defend myself but there was no use, Tom had seemed to have put something in his head and I'm sure he's not letting it go.

"I believe you," he replies though not with anger but sadness.

Reassurance ran though my veins and I was able to breath.

"but tell me this," Tom adds,"If I weren't involved would you have kissed him back."

"No," I reply quiet.

"Bullshit, this isn't going to work," Tom says.

"So what we're done, why?"

"Because you clearly don't wanna keep your hands off my brother," he he states his tone louder and stronger as he speaks.

"Asshole, if I wanted Harry I would've one after Harry," I say copying his tone making mine slightly louder.

"Well I guess you have your way after all," Tom yells, soon enough this conversation turned into a screaming match.

"So you just don't want me in your life anymore," my voice cracks as the bittersweet stream of tears start to fill my eyes.

Tom's POV

I can see the tears flowing from her eyes, her voice cracks and creaks like she's about to breakdown. Guilt starts to fill my body but I know that she doesn't want me, maybe separation would be best for us. I don't think I'd be able to stand the site of her and Harry together anyway.

"yes," I reply short and blunt.

"Fuck you," she spits as she walks away into the house.

The sound of her faint cries echos in my brain, the image of her tears imprinted in my mind and soon enough there I go with the waterworks. I haven't dated in so long and the one girl, the one girl I really like is in love with my brother.

Your POV

I speed inside trying to get out of this fucking house. All I'm trying to do is get home and drown my tears in the pillow. But I never seem to get my way this day so of course I run into Harrison who just walked in the house. He noticed my tears and quickly came to ask me what's wrong.

"Y/n are you ok what happened," he asked as comforting as possible

"Why don't you ask Tom," I say pushing past him.