Chapter 17: Raising suspicions

Harrison had dropped me back home, I was happy to see a certain Holland waiting at the door step for me. I said bye to Harrison and approached Harry on my porch, I sat next to him as we watched Harrison walk back to the Holland's house.

"I did tell you I had plans this after noon," I told Harry.

Harry sat against pillar, a smirk arose on his face as he said,"Ya, but Tom was pissing me off so I thought I might as well wait for you."

"Tom? what'd he do," I ask.

"He was just being an asshole for no reason," Harry shrugged.

"Did you say something to him?,"

"Nope all I did today was talk with Sam and Tom was just next to us, I mean all we were talking about was our relationship actually," Harry said, a small blush crept up his neck along with a goofy smile I noticed he tried to hide.

Mean while my face went blank, Tom knows. God, Tom knows! He's probably mad at me because I actually went after Harry just like he said I would, oh God and now he's taking it out on Harry. I can't tell Harry that he's mad at him because I dated Tom, even though we're broken up doesn't mean I can go around telling everyone I dated a celebrity.

"He's probably just tired," I assure him.

"Ya your probably right, lately he's been out all night, him and Harrison party all night and sit around all day,"

I'm sure Tom's been with many other girls since the break up, a fact like that makes me feel a lot better about dating Harry. At least it's not just me moving on, though after such a long relationship it's weird seeing him move on so quickly though I suppose I am a major hypocrite even worse I went after his brother. From what Harry's saying I'm sure it's all mindless hook ups.

"I always hear him rummaging around the house at night completely drunk, hell he looks like a hot mess every time too," Harry adds.

I just smile and nod at every word he says, partly because I'd like a conversation about Tom to end but mostly because Harry's on a roll and I doubt I'd even be able to get a word in.

"Say, if you want you can stay the night, after all you're a light sleeper I could imagine how frustrating it must be hearing him be so loud every night," I suggest.

"Actually that be really awesome thanks," he says,"is it bad I already brought my stuff," he laughs.

I grin and show him inside as he luges in his over stuffed duffle bag, something tells me he didn't bring clothes for just one night.

He drops his stuff in the living room and I decked out the blankets and pillows. My parents are off to America for the next few weeks so it was just me in the house. Hence all the time I spend at the Holland's, my parents are always in the States for work that Nikki and Dom are practically my folks too.

After we finished setting up the blankets we both sat on the comforters and enjoyed hours and hours worth of Love Island episodes. I had become a huge fan after Tom used to force me to watch every episode with him, it was one of his guilty pleasures and I was sworn to secrecy not to let anyone know he loves it so much. A giggle escaped my lips as I went back to recall the memory. Little things like that always reminded me Tom wasn't just this big star, he's a real person, one with insecurities, feelings, hell even sadness. Bet you couldn't see a picture crying completely broken slapped on a movie poster, but then again Infinity war, Endgame, even Far From Home seems to feature the boy in tears.

I turn my focus back to Harry as he's started to feel tired, sleeping the floor does absolutely nothing for a good nights rest. Though Harry and I have never actually slept together in a bed, both our parents would never allow such. But I know for sure I'm not getting any shut eye lying on the hard surface and judging by the looks of it neither is Harry.

"Harry," I whisper softly into the void of his ear as I hug the back of him wrapping my arms around his waist.

He turns his head to face me as a smile is present on his face he whispers,"Yes love."

He inherited the charm from his brother I'm sure, Tom would always say the same thing.

"Why don't we sleep in the bed," suggest before sitting up, my hands moved to envelope his hands and dragged him up stairs.

We walked into my bedroom and laid on the bed, the endless dreams awakened in my mind had been let loose as soon as I hit the comforter. Harry laid his head on my shoulder and his faint, warm breaths provided chills against my neck. As we both began the our expedition to sleep their arose the thoughts Tom. Stupid Tom, I lied there cuddled up with my boyfriend yet the thoughts of Tom always seem to follow. The image of his face is a chokehold to the throat and the sound of his voice brings back the infamous tears in my eye, but not a single whimper left my mouth, suffering in silence is better than raising suspicion. Well that's at least what I thought at the time.