Chapter 27: The end

He held me in his arms as I was feeling my arms start to numb, I squeezed him so tightly. I could feel Harrison's eyes on me from up top the branches above us though I didn't care. I was just in a blur of the fact that it finally feels like I've got my best friend back.

The two of pull away as I say a number of sorry's.

"Y/n stop, it's not your fault," Harry says again each word riddled with tension and grief.

"I'm sorry," I say one last time, barely a whisper but I'm sure he still heard.

His lips curled into a smirk as a small chuckle rolled off his tongue. It feels like I haven't heard that laugh in years, it felt like he hasn't heard his laugh in years.

"Friends," I say extending a hand towards him.

A sigh arose from his lips,"Best friends."

I pulled him in one last time and with a tight hold I squeezed tight and gave one last hug.

Soon enough Harrison hopped down from the tree and Tom joined us outside. Finally everything was in place, I had my best friend by my side and the most perfect boyfriend in the world. Everything was back to normal well for the most part really.

Eventually Mr and Mrs. Holland found out about the rendezvous between Tom and I. Though they were happy about the budding relationship nonetheless. I came clean to Harry about....everything. I told him the entire story from the very beginning, all starting with Tom and I's first kiss. He was distraught at first, I don't blame him. I was scared to tell him, after all looking back our prior romance was almost built on a lie. But he accepted it, Harry's the guy I don't deserve soon enough some girl isn't going to be ready for quite the gentleman. Harrison and I have gotten closer and Sam still can't stop going on about his distasteful jokes. Though he was pretty quick to start the jokes between me and Tom rather than Harry which I suppose is considerate. Paddy's still rolling apparently at school he's quite the guy. He likes to ask for advice on girls, the boys 15 what could I expect. After everything, I'm good. Seriously I am completely and totally good.