Part 1

The moving in has been going great so far. It's been a month since we've been living together and we haven't faced any problems yet. The house is mostly ready but we still have some details we want to take care of. The rumours about me taking the Iron Man role have been out and people are conflicted about it. I'm ready to prove them that I'm capable of making the best out of this role and introduce another superhero to the world. Allyson has been trying to find a role by going to auditions and talking to her manager and we're both sure she'll find something soon.

"Babe, I'm home" I hear her sweet voice with a disappointed tone as she enters our house.

I walk downstairs from our bedroom to the living room to meet her and sense her bad mood. She was at an audition which I believe didn't go well.

"How did it go?" I ask but feel like I already know the answer.

"The classic we'll contact you if we need you" she sighs.

"That's not necessarily bad" I try to reassure her.

"C'mon, Robert. We both know that if they're really interested in you they either call you before you even audition or are more cooperative during the audition"

"Our movie is still on theaters, I'm sure you'll have plenty suggestions right after that" I say and place my hands on her shoulders lovingly.

"I'm not so optimistic. What if I never find anything? You're getting ready for this huge role and I'm just being pathetic"

"Babe, you're young and talented of course you have many opportunities ahead of you. And enough with the self pitty. Let's go out tonight, have some fun"

"I don't know, I'm really not in the mood, I'll just ruin our night out"

"Nonsense. You could never ruin anything"

"Fine, I didn't have anything better to do anyway. What about you? What were you doing?"

"I was going through the new files Marvel sent me. Some additions to the script and things like that"

"At least you're working" I lean in and place a soft kiss on her lips.

"Go take a shower to relax and after that we'll get ready for tonight"

She did as I said and I continued going over the files. When she got out of the shower she sat with me taking a look on the notes I had and we discussed them. Later we both got ready for our night out and I drove us to a quiet expensive bar we recently learned about to get some drinks. We ordered our usual drinks and waited for the waiter to bring them. As soon as he did we took our first sip.

"It's very nice here" Allyson says looking around the place.

"Yeah, I really like the music" it's playing light jazz music.

"You start shooting tomorrow, right?"

"Not really shooting, it's just some test scenes. We need to cast Pepper Potts first, they're having a bit of a trouble around it"

"The lovely assistant, right?"

"That's right. I wish it could be you, we would have so much chemistry" I say and place my hand over hers.

"We've talked about this. My appearance is not right and I don't want you pulling the strings on me finding a role. I want to do this myself. But you're right, we'd have the best chemistry ever" she flashes me the smile I know best which gets me weak on my knees.

We continue drinking our drinks peacefully until someone interrupts us.

"Allyson?" he asks surprised and we both turn to look at him. Allyson doesn't even take a second to recognise him.

"Gabriel? Oh my God, what are you doing here?" she asks with a very big smile on her lips.

"I'm living here now, as do you I imagine. I saw your movie, you are amazing" they continue talking and I look at both of them not amused because they act like I'm not here at all.

"Thank you! Yeah I moved here with Robert about a month ago" she says finally referring to me and we shake hands.

"So are you here for business? Taking another role or something?" he asks her.

"Actually Robert is in discussions about a role, I'm still looking for something"

"Well if you're still interested in photoshooting I can offer you a job. I'm being the lead photographer for a new campaign and I can't imagine anyone better than you for the main face. We're already working on it and looking for the perfect model. Of course I'm not expecting you to say yes, you're a movie star now. I'm just hoping. And I actually think it's going to help you in the future"

"I'll definitely think about it" she sounds serious.

"I can text you the details"

"Yes, that's great, thank you"

"Do you still have the same number?" he asks and that's when I understand who he is.

"Yes, it's the same"

"Perfect, I'll be in touch. It was great seeing you again" he smiles at her.

"Yeah, it was" she says and they share a hug before he leaves.

Allyson turns to me smiling but that's not the same expression on my face. I'm not amused and she can tell because I can't hide it.

"I think I finally found a job" she says excited.

"Are you joking? I thought you weren't modeling anymore"

"A campaign won't even take that long since they're already working on it. It will help me with my acting career" she explains.

"Why? Because Gabriel told you so?" I say emphasising on his name.

"Don't tell me you're jealous of Gabriel" the disbelief is clear.

"You mean your first serious boyfriend? No. I just think that by going back to modeling you might miss opportunities on acting"

"I think it's a good opportunity. I'll wait for the details and I'll think about it seriously"

"Fine" I let out not amused and she rolls her eyes.
"I won't let him ruin out night, let's forget about him and continue our drinks" I continue.

"That's a very nice idea, actually" she smiles and I drink the rest of my drink with one sip. Allyson looks at me with a cold look.

"You're not getting another drink" she says sternly.

"Just one more, I promise just one"

"You know that you need to build a muscular body for your new role, it's in your contract"

"No shit! Thanks for reminding me" I sarcastically say.

"You can joke all you want but you have to quit drinking because you're going to end up with a belly that will cost you the role"

"I'm already working out and I haven't had a drink in like 4 days, give me a break"

"Okay, just one more drink" she finally agrees.

"Thanks mom" I joke and order another drink.

A/N
So here's the sequel, hope you enjoyed it.