Part 54

Robert's tour is officially over, I'm on my last trimester, or maybe I should say on my last month, and the movie has now aired in many countries. It's the biggest hit everywhere it's been released and it's doing even better than Robert and Marvel expected. This opening weekend on the countries around the world was so successful that Robert just became the number one star in Hollywood according to sites and records. I couldn't be prouder of him. All the hard work he put into this movie paid off and now he's getting all the recognition he deserves since he's one of the Hollywood's finest.

We're currently getting ready for the Los Angeles premiere. Robert has been by himself to the London and Berlin premieres and they were absolutely crazy. People loved the movie so much they are already asking for Iron Man 2 updates. I saw the movie for the first time at home with Robert, and despite the fact I'm married to the protagonist, I have to admit I loved every second of it. His acting is spectacular, the visual effects seem real and Robert's looks in the movie are out of this world. I kept drooling over him during the whole movie. He even kept making fun of me that I wasn't paying attention to the plot.

"Honey, are you ready?" Robert asks and I hear him coming down the stairs.

"Almost, I just need a few minutes" I say with a team of make up artists and stylists all over me.

Robert was upstairs getting dressed and styled by his own team and ironically we haven't seen each other for more than an hour. He finds me and when I turn my head to look at him I'm speechless. He's wearing a shiny black suit over a black dress shirt with a yellow collar. His black-framed glasses with a yellow tint and his black sneakers are nice details, adding finesse. An expensive and excellent looking black watch completes the styling.

"Can I have a moment with Allyson, please?" he asks sweetly and everyone that was in the room leaves.

He takes a chair and sits in front of me. He takes a few moments to observe my own appearance. I'm wearing an outfit that matches his perfectly. It's a glimmering black gown with gold heels and diamond dangling earrings. My make up is not very intense and the heels not very high. He smiles while looking me up and down, his beard following his jawline perfectly.

"You look gorgeous" he compliments me and I blush.

"Thank you. I love your outfit as well" I reply and trace my hand over his solf silk tie.

"Am I allowed to kiss those beautiful lips or will I be chased by angry make up artists?" he chuckles.

"Kiss me and we'll find out" I reply trying to sound seductive but my smile doesn't allow that.

He smiles before slowly closing the gap between us to kiss me. His hand on my lower back soflty caresses me during the kiss and when we part our lips he rests it on my tummy.

"Is the dress comfortable?"

"Yes, it's great. These clothes are all so classy, I wish they would just give them to us" I joke. We can only wear them for the premiere, after that we have to return them.

"We'll tell them we'll keep the dress"

"There's no point in that. I won't be able to wear it in a month"

"We'll buy whatever you like after the birth then" he smiles comforting me.
"I have my own thoughts about this watch, I adore it" he says showing it to me.

"It's really chic and it suits you. You should keep it if you like it so much"

"Well, considering it costs around one forth of my salary I think it's best that I enjoy it just for tonight" he says laughing.

"I have to agree with that" I nod.

"Listen" he says and holds my hands.
"If you start feeling uncomfortable, tired, anything unpleasant at all at any point of the night, you tell me, okay?" he's looking straight into my eyes.