Part 41

"Honey, wake up" Robert says and kisses my cheek.

"It's so early" I groan after looking at the time.

"I know but it's important"

"What is it?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Marry me" he says rolling his body on top of mine and standing on his elbows.

"I already agreed to that" I laugh.

"No, I mean today"

"We can't get married today. Weddings need weeks of preparation and you know it"

"I can't wait until then. The press tour starts next month and it will take a few months until we have the time to plan everything"

"Then we'll get married as soon as you're done with it and plan everything in the process of the tour"

"You'll be in your third trimester by then. Do you really need to add a wedding to your program?" he asks and I sigh thinking about it.

"You really thought this through, didn't you?" I say and wrap my arms around his neck as he stares into my eyes.

"I did, a lot. Let's get married" he says excited.

"I kind of want a well planned wedding, baby" I say hesitating, not wanting to hurt him.

"We'll have that, too. When I get back I promise we'll plan your dream wedding. I just don't want to leave without being married to you"

"Really?" I ask smiling.

"Absolutely" he replies and I pull his head down to kiss him.

"Let's go do this then" I say laughing.

We kiss with smiles on our lips before getting out of bed. We wore our casual clothes and a driver took us over to the city Hall. We went inside together hand in hand and found the first available employee we could.

"Hello" Robert says smiling and the woman looks at us.

"Hello, how can I help you?" she asks.

"We'd like to get married" he says and looks at me, huge smiles on both out faces.

"Okay, fill in these papers for starters" she hands us a handfull of papers and we both grab a pen and start filling the blanks.

I catch the woman looking at us again and again like she's trying to figure something out. When we're done we give them to her and she puts them in a drawer without even looking at them.

"Alright, give me your IDs and you'll be able to get married in a couple of days"

We start giving her our IDs but we both freeze when we hear about the couple of days needed.

"No, no, no. We need to get married today" Robert says.

"It's highly impossible to do that. We need to call in the priest or the judge, you need to bring witnesses and the room must be available" she tries to explain.

"We'll do anything, can't you find some available time for us?"

"Yes, please!" we both beg and she takes our IDs

She looks at them for a minute and realises who we are. Her eyes fall on Robert widely and she seems starstruck.

"I knew you were familiar" she says in excitement and Robert flashes her a smile.

She continues typing on her computer and I look at Robert anxiously. I really want this to happen today. After a couple of minutes she stops typing and looks at us.