Part 15

I wake up and stretch my arm to hug Allyson but it falls on the mattress. I open my eyes and see her side of the bed empty. Taking a deep breath I groan and get up from the bed to find her. I go downstairs and easily find her on the desk taping on the computer.

"What are you doing up so early? It's Sunday, we should be in bed" I say with my husky morning voice.

"I'm checking every article about the show to see the reviews" she says without even turning to look at me.

"You could do that later, I'm sure everyone is talking about you stealing the show" I place a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

"Thankfully most of the reviews are great. I can't believe I actually made it!" she says really excited.

"Of course you made it, how about you turn around and give me a kiss for saying so since the beginning?"

"Sorry, I was just distracted" she looks at me and kisses me. I could feel her smiling against my lips and I smiled with her.

"I'll start making breakfast, hurry up okay?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah, I'll just take a look at the red carpet photos and I'll be there"

I started setting the table and getting everything we could possibly need to eat from the fridge or the drawers.

"Wow, Gwyneth was breathtaking"

"Yeah, she was. You'll see me with her probably, we found each other there and took a few pictures"

"Oh, I see you now. You were definitely the hottest man there"

"You know me, I don't even have to try" I brag and don't hear her saying anything.

"You piece of shit" she says after a few seconds, breaking the silence.

"Me? What did I do?" I ask desperately.

"You were grabbing Leslie's ass in front of all the photographers! I can't f*cking believe you!" she now yells and I run over to her to see what the hell she's talking about.

"I did what? I never touched her, maybe you're confusing me with someone else"

"Oh yeah? Then explain this, you a**hole" she says turning the screen to face me.

I take a look at the photo and it seems like my hand is on her ass but I don't recall anything like this happening.

"Look, it's definitely a misunderstanding. My hand was probably moving and the camera caught it there"

"Why were you even posing with her?"

"She was next to me and the photographers asked us to, cmon you know how these things happen" I say and rest my hand on her shoulder but she hits it and throws it away.

"The whole world will think I'm a fool!"

"No one's gonna believe that. Your performance is all they're gonna talk about. Not my hand accidentally being on Leslie's butt"

"So you admit you touched her butt?" she asks me with a look full of anger.

"No, you know what I mean. Jesus Christ, if I wanted to grab her ass I wouldn't do it in front of all these cameras"

"Oh great! What else would you do to her in private?"

"Nothing, stop that. There's nothing going on between us, we're just friends"

"Well, I don't approve of this friendship"

"Am I not allowed to have female friends now? Are you listening to yourself?" I ask now annoyed.